Morrissey - "The Royal Family are benefit scroungers"

Well be thankful... in Ireland we give our taxes to the banks... (Brits) your taxes go to having a day off and a big party, I know which one i'd choose in a pinch.

On the Matt Cooper show this evening, todayfm radio, Prince Charles' latest appeal for people to eat less steak for environmental reasons was discussed and dissed by one contributor, Joe O' Shea, as hard to take from a multi-millionaire 'benefit scrounger'. Hardly coincidence, but he didn't give the credit!

To throw in my 10 pence, if i may -

My issue when it comes to a subject such as 'The Royal Family' is less perhaps to do with the luxury they are born into but more to do with how i disagree with how and why they are held and seen with such high esteem.

In this day and age I can't coprehend why some people are so freely lulled into believing that 'Royalty' are better than most people ('better' meaning how the public care so much when they come to visit their state of work to 'inspect' and why 'Royalty' are so important generally...).

Some of 'the royal family' may be nice and kind individuals and others may not, either way it's easy to be born into a wealth and leisure and 'give' to society but it does not make them any more important than everybody else.

How can somebody be born into importance?

This post may come across as a bit of a ramble but I hope my point still comes across all the same...

willandkatestampsb3ta.gif

I don't even care who she is, but this is too disrespectful, to all women.:straightface:

Back
Top Bottom