Morrissey - "The Royal Family are benefit scroungers"

If the Royal Family are benefit scroungers, what does that say about Morrissey? He's being chased by the drumming equivalent of the CSA after all.

Good Afternoon All,

The 'Royal Wedding' and the surrounding mania is another example of how the majority of our country are so easily manipulated by the media and consumerism. People are encouraged through the National Curriculum and media bombardment to become non-individualistic, easily manipulated clones. Why show surprise when these clones are manipulated toward such irelevance? Britain has so much to feel proud of. A list of British artists, playwrights, musicians, novelists, engineers, composers etc is the envy of the world. It is for this we should be proud. Personally I wish William and Kate no harm. I do not agree with a lot of what they stand for, but I do not agree either with the way the majority of people in this country live their shallow lives. I prefer to continue my life in the way I choose which is why I shall be spending tomorrow in my garden doing a spot of Royal Weeding.

Love, Peace, and Trumpton.

Boethius.

Well said! :thumb:

Morrissey would have been more extreme in his language, made personal attacks and changed someone's name into something silly.

For those who missed it - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-13207190 , he's changed Kate Midleton's surname to Mudleton! 'And why - , why, why, why, why why?!!':guitar::o

Really depressed to listen BBC 6 Music's music news (around 8:40) coverage of Royal Wedding.

Morrissey's absolutely right that the world is full of crashing bores.

Kewpie, I heard Elton John's wig was there, was that the story?

:crazy:
Did he pay his taxes while living in LA?
well, he may not have paid federal income taxes, many of the rich are able to avoid those :cool:
however, California has pretty merciless tax collection department, particularly when it comes to property taxes, so if he owned that house I took people up to see :p
then yeah, he paid his taxes :thumb: if not, then no :straightface:
I honestly cannot remember if he owned it or not :confused:
can you Cornie? :p

:crazy:
well, he may not have paid federal income taxes, many of the rich are able to avoid those :cool:
however, California has pretty merciless tax collection department, particularly when it comes to property taxes, so if he owned that house I took people up to see :p
then yeah, he paid his taxes :thumb: if not, then no :straightface:
I honestly cannot remember if he owned it or not :confused:
can you Cornie? :p

Single, adult men don't usually live in a house they don't own for seven years, Robby.

oh well Morrissey...you never liked the royal family in The Smiths and I didn't think your mind would have changed now. The Queen is still dead in your eyes.

no offense but how does Morrissey know what Britain is like?? He's never bloody here!

No all his life he hasn't been on the dole and he got where he is with talent... He isn't mocking those on the dole, he is only mocking the Royals. I always thought it was sickening when the MPs expenses scandal was in full swing and the government had the nerve to run those tell on a benefit cheater adverts.

Back
Top Bottom