"Glamorous Glue" promo 7" on eBay

Calling all Morrissey fans! For the release of Glamorous Glue, Morrissey's label have issued a set of promotional 7''s which are completely unavailable in the shops. I've received one from a completely genuine source within the industry and currently have it available for sale on ebay. I'm told there was only 150 made so this is very special indeed! For all those that might be interested, the link to the auction is below, happy bidding!

eBay item 300545181997

glamorous_glue_promo.jpg

The 7'' is in mint condition and is unplayed. It comes in a special card sleeve with a nice looking 'retro' design on the rear, tracklisting is below, the B side is an old Vince Eager track which I'm told was a tongue in cheek selection by Morrissey himself!!

TRACKLISTING:

A: Morrissey - Glamorous Glue (2011 remaster)
B: Vince Eager - The World's Loneliest Man

Update: April 8, 10:40 AM PT:
Release date of "Glamorous Glue" is set for April 18 according to the Morrissey official Facebook page, not April 25 as previously reported.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
My God I want that..
What do you guys think it will go for?
I am guessing over 100GBP.

I hope Morrissey covers "The World's Loneliest Man" on tour. It's a great song & I can so him sing it!

Why would you sell it? If you didn't want it why did you get it in the first place?

doesn't "morrissey himself!!" make all the track selections every time?

why stateside? and is that a label too?

Stateside was a legendary UK label active mainly during the '60s and early '70s, although it has been revived on a few occasions since then. As the name suggests it was EMI's outlet for licensed-in US productions. My guess is that as Moz wanted an authentic '60s style EMI 'A' demo label on this promo, then it had to be on an imprint other than Major Minor as they never did specific demo labels - well, in all my years of collecting 45s I've never seen one!

Stateside was a legendary UK label active mainly during the '60s and early '70s, although it has been revived on a few occasions since then. As the name suggests it was EMI's outlet for licensed-in US productions. My guess is that as Moz wanted an authentic '60s style EMI 'A' demo label on this promo, then it had to be on an imprint other than Major Minor as they never did specific demo labels - well, in all my years of collecting 45s I've never seen one!

thanks for the info

so it's basicly USA import

Come on £ 62 for a promo like that ???
It's really a CON !!

Ha, that's gonna double.

Paul Macartney. Morrissey..... on this day on this earth-I DENOUNCE. Ignorant,Vile, disgusting.I am disgusted.

Well Fook me ! There's no way I would part with a 100 quid for that!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom