Dana Gould's old Morrissey parody

I remember many (like nearly 20) years ago, seeing Dana Gould on a show called London Underground on comedy Central. He talked about listening to all his Morrissey tapes in the airplane, and saying how the typical Morrissey song basically went like, "I cried, I cried, and then I died...did I mention that I cried?"

Why I still remember this, I do not know.

The comedian Dana Gould was on today's episode of the Adam Carolla podcast and said he used to do a Morrissey parody in his act.

During that episode Adam also talked about how Morrissey sometimes gets credited with Smiths songs. He was using Morrissey as an example for something else.

I remember many (like nearly 20) years ago, seeing Dana Gould on a show called London Underground on comedy Central. He talked about listening to all his Morrissey tapes in the airplane, and saying how the typical Morrissey song basically went like, "I cried, I cried, and then I died...did I mention that I cried?"

Why I still remember this, I do not know.

I remember this.

I had forgotten about it but now that you mention it I clearly remember it and yes, it was about 20 years ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom