Has anyone else noticed the similarities between "Ammunition" and Pink's "Don't Let Me Get Me".

S

spumaje

Let me mention first that I'm not a fan of Pink, nor do I have anything against her either. She'd be completely beneath my radar if only they'd stop playing her song all the time on the radio, on TV, in buses, in malls, and most any other public place.

Anyway, due to Pink's music's ubiquity, I couldn't help but notice the striking musical similarities between her song "Don't Let Me Get Me" and our beloved Moz's 5 year-old "Ammunition". Has anyone else's ear caught this? Anyone care to come up with any theories as to what brought this about?

Re: Has anyone else noticed the similarities between Spumaje and a plate of donkey shit?

Listen wipeass, can you please get the hell out of here? You ask stupid questions, leave worthless comments and are more boring than vanilla syrup on vanilla ice cream.

ANd as for your Pink comment, of course you're not a Pink fan...you're not even that cool. SO f*** off wouldya? You stupid tinky winky tonky toonk!

"Hi I'm Spumaje, the boring Morrissey fan and I love his band The Smithereens"

feh...get lost or get Micheal Hutchence'd

Re: Has anyone else noticed the similarities between Spumaje and a plate of donkey shit?

> Listen wipeass, can you please get the hell out of here? You ask stupid
> questions, leave worthless comments and are more boring than vanilla syrup
> on vanilla ice cream.

> ANd as for your Pink comment, of course you're not a Pink fan...you're not
> even that cool. SO f*** off wouldya? You stupid tinky winky tonky toonk!

> "Hi I'm Spumaje, the boring Morrissey fan and I love his band The
> Smithereens"

> feh...get lost or get Micheal Hutchence'd

Gee... 1 week and 4 posts and already I provoke this sort of response. Well, at least I'm not bored.

Some people people have a big frustration, don't worry Spumaje, like in all fan group, they're always a guy who pretend to know everything on everyone and dreamt to be the n°1 fan. But sorry for them, except if they have 40 years old, i think lots of people know much more than them on the Smiths and Moz (not commercialy talking of course, these guys know lots of things about the value of stuffs, maybe they understand nothing to the music except when they can make money)

Notice greasetea, it's a discussion board. If you only want to read what you like to see, built a website [email protected].

Re: Has anyone else noticed the village idiot???

> Gee... 1 week and 4 posts and already I provoke this sort of response.
> Well, at least I'm not bored.

Don't mind the resident cretin. Just ignore him/her/it. We just haven't figured out which yet. DavidT seems to enjoy the ravings so it remains here to smell up the place.

There are Morrissey fans here who welcome any Morrissey/Smiths comments.

Re: Has anyone else noticed a good idea?

> Notice greasetea, it's a discussion board. If you only want to read what
> you like to see, built a website [email protected].

Good suggestion!

DavidT, how about a Greasetea board so he/she/it will stay out of Morrissey conversations, etc., and not embarrass us when company arrives.

> Gee... 1 week and 4 posts and already I provoke this sort of response.
> Well, at least I'm not bored.

I get so embarassed for this forum when a newcomer meets Greasetea!

Please understand that he is a mentally ill person. He's been posting messages
like that on an almost daily basis for YEARS. It's scary...and sad.

As for Pink, I don't know that I've heard that song! But I'll keep my
ears open. Ammunition is a fine song to copy, if you ask me.

> DavidT seems to enjoy the ravings so it remains
> here to smell up the place.

I think that David just wants to keep this a free speech forum. And that's
good. Just because he doesn't delete someone's messages doesn't mean
he enjoys them.

At least we're not stupid like you either. Nuttsack,when are you going to get it through your fat head that we don't like you? not even your mother(the dirty whore that she is) likes you? take greasey's advice and don't go away mad,just go away!! Got it f***knob??

Re: Has anyone else noticed the similarities between me and a pile of dog schit??

Actually,yes we have. The dog schit smells better. Nice try rimjob

Re: Has anyone else noticed a good idea?

That we beat you to a bloody pulp with a steel rod?? what's a matter sporto,can't stand to see someone say what's on their mind?? it's jackoff's like you who probably probably hate the word free speech huh? i dont hate you,so why hate me? go live in afghanistan jerky,see what happens when you get your freedom taken from you. Anus!!!

> I think that David just wants to keep this a free speech forum. And that's
> good. Just because he doesn't delete someone's messages doesn't mean
> he enjoys them.

and spumaje's question is ignored and instead we discuss greasetea's witty response. Great forum.

Re: Has anyone else noticed the similarities between me and a plate of donkey shit?

Re: Taking names upon loan again, Greasetea???

Mustn't do.
Remember?
Use your own name when posting OR don't post at all.
BTW, have you taken your meds?

sorry f***face and a half...attention whore like me only wants my name on it

why dilute?

dispute?
resittue and communicute, so f*** yute.

Re: Don't bother using my name either. I'll just change it next week.

> why dilute?

> dispute?
> resittue and communicute, so @#$%yute.

So, the meds aren't working.
Time to see the doc again.

Back
Top Bottom