Morrissey-solo is now MorrisseyLoversUnited

As part of the ongoing changes, from now on the site previously known as "Morrissey-solo.com" is changing to "MorrisseyLoversUnited.com". Please change your bookmarks accordingly.

This change signifies a move away from the past site's reputation of negativity in advance of the new releases and tour. Rather than keep the open policy on the site, anything deemed negative or otherwise too critical may be removed from the site at any time. Frankly, I also have wanted to change the name for a while as I have really gotten sick of people using the term 'solow' in describing the site.

Further down the road some changes include most likely getting rid of anonymous comments as many people have requested. One person pointed out a little while ago that "the site was rendered obsolete by Facebook, Wikipedia, and various search engine options." At first I dismissed the idea but after some consideration it does appear to be happening so I will be making some more changes such as using Facebook to handle the commenting. I look at Facebook and they are growing at an amazing rate and most comments posted there are nice and supportive. I hardly see anyone attacking anyone else and everyone is friends, isn't that an ideal environment for discussion?

Fellow Morrissey lovers, this is our time, at last. Unite and Take Over!

Last edited:
'Deal with you accordingly' - what would that be? Being spanked to death with a wet plimsol

What would that be? I imagine it would consist in dealing the aforementioned coward 2 or 3 swift, hard blows to the face, with the firm admonishment that, were he to continue in his obsessive and cowardly campaign, he would be sought out and clubbed repeatedly with a bar stool.
I think that's what he probably meant.
Now why don't you stop hiding behind pseudonyms like a frightened little girl, and be a man for once in your miserable existence, and let your adversay know who you are so this matter can be resolved in a time-honoured fashion?
What a pity it is that people like you exist. Internet warriors? I've shit 'em.

5' 8" isn't short. Pretending to be no one but himself. Racist? His girlfriend is half-Japanese.

In view of the fact that he has referred to the administrator of this site as, "a scummy little yellow bastard," that rather makes him both a hypocrite and a racist. Keep digging.

Bags of personality, which is why bitter little cowards like you don't like him.

Yes, his personality shines through - a middle-aged man dressing up in ridiculous outfits so as to be a clone of a minor celebrity. Most people outgrow that kind of thing with the passing of adolescence. Oughtn't he to have constructed his own identity by now instead of hiding behind someone else's? And he's a racist.

As far as I'm aware, he hadn't posted on this tawdry excuse for a website for years and only intended to make one post before getting drawn in to defending himself against the usual character assassins (take a bow f***face). he won't be posting here again, As far as i'm aware.

If he weren't a racist and if he didn't cut quite such a pathetic figure in the first place then, perhaps, he'd not need to routinely "defend himself". In any event, every time he tries to rebut the many criticisms that are made of him, he invariably makes himself look & sound worse.

Now if you're not man enough to reveal your true identity, or better still, insult him to his face so that he can deal with you accordingly, why not crawl back under your rock you cowardly waste of human organs.

I've yet to hear of Paul "dealing with" anybody who's made fun of him - despite having had the opportunity (if not the ability) to do so. Maybe he could try threatening legal action again to see how that works out. (Incidentally, can you detect any irony in the fact that while, on one hand, you're implying that the reason I’ve posted anonymously is to avoid Paul beating me up, you are, on the other hand trying to threaten people from a position of anonymity?) :D

it would consist in dealing the aforementioned coward 2 or 3 swift, hard blows to the face, with the firm admonishment that, were he to continue in his obsessive and cowardly campaign, he would be sought out and clubbed repeatedly with a bar stool.

Seek me out and admonish me, big boy.

Internet warriors? I've shit 'em.

I'd like names & dates please.

Hope this was a joke. I mean I even "logged in" to post this comment. Morrissey-solo is the quintesential Moz site...always has been-

Yeah there are some total freak shows on here who post nothing but bile but it adds to the diversity

Keep Moz solo!

Thanks for letting me know.. it had been quite sometime since I had been back to this website. I just hate having this stupid tag of Junior Member attached to my name! Do you know how to remove it?

I would appreciate it.... Greatly!

Thanks,
Mozluv

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom