Morrissey-solo is now MorrisseyLoversUnited

As part of the ongoing changes, from now on the site previously known as "Morrissey-solo.com" is changing to "MorrisseyLoversUnited.com". Please change your bookmarks accordingly.

This change signifies a move away from the past site's reputation of negativity in advance of the new releases and tour. Rather than keep the open policy on the site, anything deemed negative or otherwise too critical may be removed from the site at any time. Frankly, I also have wanted to change the name for a while as I have really gotten sick of people using the term 'solow' in describing the site.

Further down the road some changes include most likely getting rid of anonymous comments as many people have requested. One person pointed out a little while ago that "the site was rendered obsolete by Facebook, Wikipedia, and various search engine options." At first I dismissed the idea but after some consideration it does appear to be happening so I will be making some more changes such as using Facebook to handle the commenting. I look at Facebook and they are growing at an amazing rate and most comments posted there are nice and supportive. I hardly see anyone attacking anyone else and everyone is friends, isn't that an ideal environment for discussion?

Fellow Morrissey lovers, this is our time, at last. Unite and Take Over!

Last edited:
f***ing hell Paul, get a f***ing life! And by a life I don't mean being felched by de facto manager Jukebox Jury. You're obsessed with anyone who doesn't like you! I think you might need to see the Doctor! I mean at least Skinny knows he has a problem, you don't!

Well.. I liked the website.. just as it was! Negative comments & all... & you are changing the name! Ugh.. disaster! Changing the name will not change how people feel about Solo. This website became so famous BECAUSE of all its imperfections & all of us un-perfect people.. there has been MANY sites that have came & gone trying to duplicate Solo.. but NEVER did they succeed.. knock offs don't make the cut. Upgrades, yes.. but not changing the whole format & messing with the formula.

Think about it.. Morrissey-Solo is more orginal then Morrissey Lovers United. Makes me think of Manchester United. Truly.. No. & I am not a Jr. Member of this site.. I am a Vet (973). Hello.. & I want my number back David.. I already told you.

=)
Mozluv

Well.. I liked the website.. just as it was! Negative comments & all... & you are changing the name! Ugh.. disaster! Changing the name will not change how people feel about Solo. This website became so famous BECAUSE of all its imperfections & all of us un-perfect people.. there has been MANY sites that have came & gone trying to duplicate Solo.. but NEVER did they succeed.. knock offs don't make the cut. Upgrades, yes.. but not changing the whole format & messing with the formula.

Think about it.. Morrissey-Solo is more orginal then Morrissey Lovers United. Makes me think of Manchester United. Truly.. No. & I am not a Jr. Member of this site.. I am a Vet (973). Hello.. & I want my number back David.. I already told you.

=)
Mozluv

This thread is an April Fools' joke thread, the site name hasn't been changed.

On January 28th 2011 site administrator upgraded the software, previous Slash has been replaced by vBulletin.

Unfortunately your old Slash user name became invalid on 28th January 2011.

Last edited:
Hi David,
Regardless of whether or not you ever decide to rename this site, and regardless of whether or not you remove the option of being anonymous, I wanted to say that this site has been great. It easily outclasses the stale 'True To You' and has been a fantastic source of information on all things Moz related over the last number of years. The site was especially useful during the 'wilderness years' when Moz was living in LA, and I think he is very shortsighted whenever he slags off your site. I think morrissey-solo went a LONG way towards keeping interest in Moz alive, and he should be thankful that you dedicate so much time to him. I know that Moz fans love this site, and would feel their days darkened if it ever was to close its doors or obscure its windows by becoming too politically correct.
Thanks,
ACTON.

What a shame you didn't realise this sooner. Nothing will ever undo the damage that's been done as a result of your 'Laissez faire' policy. You'll no doubt blame 'rogue' site users, or 'trolls', as you've rushed to label anyone who didn't toe the SoLow line on things, for posting hurtful, harmful, and downright malicious filth, but let's never forget, you and you alone always had the power to remove anything you deemed unacceptable, and the fact that you've repeatedly left vicious and malevolent posts displayed on the site, regardless of how many people complained, while gleefully removing posts that criticised you personally, will never be forgotten.
This site is now a source of quite considerable revenue from advertisers, and it's this and this alone which has brought about your sudden change of heart. You're simply protecting your commercial interests like the base and vulgar creature you are.
This site will always be referred to as SoLow, and you will always be despised for allowing Morrissey's name to be dragged through fifteen miles of shit on a daily basis here.
Rot in Hell Mr. Tseng.

You look f*** all like Morrissey.

I see some things never change. Uncleskinny still leaping to the 'defence' of his Master, and abusing anyone who doesn't toe the SoLow line on things. Why is someone's opinion deemed as 'shit' simply because you don't agree with it Skinny? This kind of elitism and favouritism, whereby moderators consider themselves and their views of greater importance than mere 'ordinary' site users, and the fact that these same moderators, as well as Mr. Tseng himself, have always played favourites and marginalised/banned those who didn't 'play ball' with the likes of the execrable Uncleskinny.
That you're an ugly man Uncleskinny is not in dispute, but must you confound this by also being a stupid man? Not an attractive combination.

On the subject of "being a stupid man," I think you mean "compound," not "confound."

f***ing hell Paul, get a f***ing life! And by a life I don't mean being felched by de facto manager Jukebox Jury. You're obsessed with anyone who doesn't like you! I think you might need to see the Doctor! I mean at least Skinny knows he has a problem, you don't!

Get a Life? What, you mean like the one you have, hanging around on a low-rent website sticking your cowardly anonymous nose in things that shouldn't concern you? Twat.

Get a Life? What, you mean like the one you have, hanging around on a low-rent website sticking your cowardly anonymous nose in things that shouldn't concern you? Twat.

S/he's right, though, about the felching. Phillll can't afford to be consuming all those creamy calories - not with his waistline.

Oh the irony!

Darren Bent

=)
Mozluv

you're a regualar VIP:thumb:

DavidT is a parasite - only True to you is the Morrissey approved site, DavidT just ligs off that site and republishes information, not an innovative bone in his Solow body!!!

Innovative enough to get you to post and make his site more relevant.

Thank you for your support.

dont you think that "morrisseyloversunited" sound like the right wing of "morrissey-solo"??

You look f*** all like Morrissey.

I don't understand the mentality of somebody who slags off David T just because David had the insight and commitment to create and maintain a Moz site for so many years without the slightest hint of thanks from twats like you. David does not rip off from True To You. Occasionally he reposts TTY items here because he knows that many Moz fans read Moz Solo without ever darkening the buckled threshold of TTY's door. And rightly so. The bottom line remains: if you don't like Moz solo site then stay away. David didn't drag you in off the street so keep going on your not so merry way if you don't want to visit. Don't worry: the sky will not fall and the world will continue to revolve without you and will perhaps be a brighter place because of it.

This is the only way I can slag off users on the forum without logging in and getting punished, Viva Annoymous! :D

I don't understand the mentality of somebody who slags off David T just because David had the insight and commitment to create and maintain a Moz site for so many years without the slightest hint of thanks from twats like you. David does not rip off from True To You. Occasionally he reposts TTY items here because he knows that many Moz fans read Moz Solo without ever darkening the buckled threshold of TTY's door. And rightly so. The bottom line remains: if you don't like Moz solo site then stay away. David didn't drag you in off the street so keep going on your not so merry way if you don't want to visit. Don't worry: the sky will not fall and the world will continue to revolve without you and will perhaps be a brighter place because of it.

If you take the time to look, you'll see that I was making fun of the person who was criticising DavidT. (He's a middle-aged Morrissey impersonator who sings like a poor version of Paul Heaton.) You tool.

If you take the time to look, you'll see that I was making fun of the person who was criticising DavidT. (He's a middle-aged Morrissey impersonator who sings like a poor version of Paul Heaton.) You tool.

Looks and sounds pretty good to me. What is it you do again, when you're not being jealous of other people and posting bitter and poisonous drivel on sites read by no one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqEOzg8dV_Q

Looks and sounds pretty good to me. What is it you do again, when you're not being jealous of other people and posting bitter and poisonous drivel on sites read by no one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqEOzg8dV_Q

Jealous of a short-arsed racist? Jealous of a short-arsed racist with no personality of his own? Jealous of a short-arsed racist who has wasted far too much of his life pretending to be a minor celebrity and squabbling on an online message board because of a misapprehension that anybody other than himself cared? I'm green with envy.

Jealous of a short-arsed racist? Jealous of a short-arsed racist with no personality of his own? Jealous of a short-arsed racist who has wasted far too much of his life pretending to be a minor celebrity and squabbling on an online message board because of a misapprehension that anybody other than himself cared? I'm green with envy.

5' 8" isn't short. Pretending to be no one but himself. Racist? His girlfriend is half-Japanese. Bags of personality, which is why bitter little cowards like you don't like him.
As far as I'm aware, he hadn't posted on this tawdry excuse for a website for years and only intended to make one post before getting drawn in to defending himself against the usual character assassins (take a bow f***face). he won't be posting here again, As far as i'm aware.
Now if you're not man enough to reveal your true identity, or better still, insult him to his face so that he can deal with you accordingly, why not crawl back under your rock you cowardly waste of human organs.

'Deal with you accordingly' - what would that be? Being spanked to death with a wet plimsol as you, ahem, Paul is fond of quoting Morrissey to death.

You spend too much time on the internet Paul! It's sunny outside, go and ejoy it instead of festering behind a keyboard sniping at people.

Darren Bent

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom