Morrissey-solo is now MorrisseyLoversUnited

As part of the ongoing changes, from now on the site previously known as "Morrissey-solo.com" is changing to "MorrisseyLoversUnited.com". Please change your bookmarks accordingly.

This change signifies a move away from the past site's reputation of negativity in advance of the new releases and tour. Rather than keep the open policy on the site, anything deemed negative or otherwise too critical may be removed from the site at any time. Frankly, I also have wanted to change the name for a while as I have really gotten sick of people using the term 'solow' in describing the site.

Further down the road some changes include most likely getting rid of anonymous comments as many people have requested. One person pointed out a little while ago that "the site was rendered obsolete by Facebook, Wikipedia, and various search engine options." At first I dismissed the idea but after some consideration it does appear to be happening so I will be making some more changes such as using Facebook to handle the commenting. I look at Facebook and they are growing at an amazing rate and most comments posted there are nice and supportive. I hardly see anyone attacking anyone else and everyone is friends, isn't that an ideal environment for discussion?

Fellow Morrissey lovers, this is our time, at last. Unite and Take Over!

Last edited:
I wonder what all your 'fans' would think if they knew what you got up to in the past Paul? You don't like me because I am one of the very few people who know exactly what you've got up to over the years, because I was behind the scenes watching on this site. I could make a list. would you like me to?

There you go again, attributing every post that confuses you to 'Paul'. Stop making a fool of yourself you red-faced clown.
If you sincerely have something you'd like to say to this 'Paul' character, why not say it to his face on the upcoming tour, rather than slinging the usual mud and unfounded allegations on here, that is if Mr. Tseng is sincere about wanting to change the atmosphere on this cess-pit site.
While ever bitter types like you are around, this site will never change, it was the likes of you and Kewpie that killed this place. Gormless twat.

I wonder what all your 'fans' would think if they knew what you got up to in the past Paul? You don't like me because I am one of the very few people who know exactly what you've got up to over the years, because I was behind the scenes watching on this site. I could make a list. would you like me to?

i wrote that (and only that one) Skinny not "Paul"? who is Paul? and i wasn't even talking about you - never the less suddenly i want to see this "list"

Smiler

UncleSkinhead, don't make idle-chickenshit threats, you pussy. Post your list, you coward. You and Kewpie need to be punched in the face right soon. You're the lowest form of human, sub-human. And, you're an ugly f*** too. Stop using your "privileges" to make veiled threats. You keep that up, don't be surprised if you find yourself knocked-out, flat on your back.

There you go again, attributing every post that confuses you to 'Paul'. Stop making a fool of yourself you red-faced clown.
If you sincerely have something you'd like to say to this 'Paul' character, why not say it to his face on the upcoming tour, rather than slinging the usual mud and unfounded allegations on here, that is if Mr. Tseng is sincere about wanting to change the atmosphere on this cess-pit site.
While ever bitter types like you are around, this site will never change, it was the likes of you and Kewpie that killed this place. Gormless twat.

Yes, because violence makes it all right, you loon. Like I said. Would you like me to remind your 'fans' of what you've got up to over the years? Unfounded you say? Let me help you with a list of your disgraceful behaviour...

Yes, because violence makes it all right, you loon. Like I said. Would you like me to remind your 'fans' of what you've got up to over the years? Unfounded you say? Let me help you with a list of your disgraceful behaviour...

MORE idle threats, from UNcleSkinnyDICK

years ago now :straightface: it was ordained that all anonymous posters on the main page are to be identified as "Paul" or "that other guy" :crazy:
everybody knows this, duh :cool:

Okey dokey - let's start with hounding the family of a kid who hanged himself. Do you deny you taunted that family over the death of their sibling, posting doctored pictures, because you (a) wanted to and (b) didn't believe it? Oh, and then you contacted the families empoloyers, having stalked them. Do you deny this?

Sadly, Uncleskinny (Peter Finan) has suffered from serious mental health problems for a number of years. Before anyone takes a single word of what this deluded half-wit has to say in anyway seriously, they should be aware that he's not quite right in the head, as these posts he made on an internet forum for the mentally ill will testify. Take it away Peter:

[personal information removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh, yes indeed, "Love Peace and Harmony ? Oh very nice , very nice, very nice, maybe in the next world" Or my favorite, "my life has been spent in ruins, because of people who are nice" Who wants to be like everyone else, and...that's why we love Morrissey. Besides..what do do with those who refer to the red-chinese as a "sub-species"?? OOO,BOO,WHOO...You say: "quick report them, jail them, flog them, but for heavens sake be nice". We say: "I will NOT CHANGE, I WILL NOT BE NICE"!!!!!!!!!! M.M.M . insane diego

Is it true that uncleskinny:

1. Neglects his wife and two young children to spend all his free-time policing this website, like some kind of sad deranged weirdo?

2. Posted a recent photo of a site user, without their consent and expressly against their wishes, and was this photo then doctored and used to "troll" the site user dozens of times, both here and on various other websites, just as uncleskinny knew it would be?

3. Lied repeatedly, saying he WAS NOT a moderator on this site, even though he was drinking alcohol paid for by the person who asked him this question, the same person who's posts he was deleting regularly? And did he take drinks from this person, pretending to be friendly towards him, on three or four occasions, while all the time being a sneaky, red-faced, ugly, stupid-looking lying twat?

4. Lied about several site users, around four or five DIFFERENT people, saying they were the same person and he knew this because he was a moderator and had "seen their IP address". Did he say this to me the first time I met him, during a conversation, and then, later, once it had been established beyond any doubt that he had been LYING, did he admit that he had made it up?

I could say more, but you get the general idea. Regardless of what anyone may think, uncleskinny is a person of low character, whose only "achievement" in life has been to raise himself to the position he now holds on this website, that of a ridiculous and ludicrous mug that does all the menial jobs that Tseng can't be arsed with.
Skinny, you're as pointless as cot death.

i remember this from the chat room "the troll wars" - interesting madness
so step into the light all of you and take a bow

so am i right in thinking "freeyourself" is Paul of "ambitious outsiders" and he is actually insane?

and he has a beef with who? - skinny? - and is skinny insane too? surely not? he seemed okay?

and robby is also involved in the madness but how and why?

and who started it - who is the photoshop terrorist?

Smiler

The term "liberal" , is the plastic mellamine facde the war-mongers hide behind. This way in Amerika, all the time now. Change?, only for the better, not because you can to "fit-in"...how nauseating to be like everyone else. Favorite quotes follow:, "My life has been spent in ruins, because of people who are nice"...and "I will not change , I will NOT BE NICE". Besides friends, What to do with those who refer to chinamen as a "sub-species"?? Pat 'em on the back, Cheers and git on with life...late..

Satisfied Skinny? I wonder how David will feel about all this crap you're dredging up, that's if he's sincere about wanting to shed the nasty old SoLow tag?
As you know, I can go all night if you wanna keep misrepresenting me, and believe me, you ain't seen nothing yet....
I have stuff about you that can be proved and verified here tonight that will destroy you forever, while you have the usual slew of half truths, distortions, and downright lies and myths I've debunked dozens of times.
Now stop it.

A growing fan-club in Belfast have been using this name, 'MorrisseyLoversUnited' for the last few years, including on their amateur newsletter. They're not going to like this. :(

Otherwise the motion is supported. :thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom