Stunning news from recordstore.co.uk

Well spotted Stoned :thumb:

It's funny I sent them an e-mail today enquiring if they were planning on selling the single, it looks like I've got my reply. :D

I've just put my order in, shame you have to pay for postage but the chance of winning a signed print was too good to ignore.

Last edited:
Won't let me order.. says; This error was due to your bank or credit card company have refused to authorise the payment for your order.

weird, as I have money in my bank.. tried a few times and still won't let me, anyone else had this problem?

Edit: Works now.

Won't let me order.. says; This error was due to your bank or credit card company have refused to authorise the payment for your order.

weird, as I have money in my bank.. tried a few times and still won't let me, anyone else had this problem?

Edit: Works now.

Hi kyleleonard,

Twice today, I've had trouble getting them to accept my Paypal payment, it just hung there doing nothing, so I had to go back to the home page and return to checkout twice before the order went through! It looks like they might be having a few teething problems with their webpage. It's probably the millions of orders for the Glamorous Glue single that will help rocket it to number one in the singles chart :D

I asked them last week about the single, and I know someone else asked the week before...all of us bugging them must have made them realise it would be worthwhile to do this again. :)

And from my facebook page:
"Dreamt this afternoon that Morrissey was doing a signed preorder for GG. "I always do signed pre-orders" he was saying. Wish it were true.
21 March at 16:23 ·"

Hooray for premonitions!

Yeahhh!

Have you heard about how many signed items there are? Could be 2 for all we know lol

"Pre-order 'The Very Best Of' CD/DVD at recordstore.co.uk by 22/04/2011 and you could win 1 of 100 double gatefold vinyl copies of the album signed by Morrissey!*"

I've just ordered mine.
If you write BUDGETBUSTER in the voucher code box at the checkout you'll receive a 15% discount valid until 31st March.

It says chance to win but then at the bottom of the page it says, is it first come or random?

*Once all signed copies have been dispatched the offer will be taken down and replaced with a standard version of the album. No purchase necessary. You can also enter by post by sending your name and address to The Manager, Recordstore.co.uk, Unit 5, Waldo Works, Waldo Road, London NW10 6AW.

Got mine in, w/no problems.....Hopefully, what happened last time, doesnt happen this time...... Kinda got assed out last time, so maybe this will make up for it? The last bundle i bought, got lost in the mail, so I dont know if a signed piece was with it or not, never got anything, and when I tried to order it again @ the time, it was unavailable. I hope that doesnt happen again.

Last edited:
I've just ordered mine.
If you write BUDGETBUSTER in the voucher code box at the checkout you'll receive a 15% discount valid until 31st March.

Wish i could go back and change it, but does that discount work on the 3 pack bundle too? Im too afraid of canceling it, and not being within the first 200 if i were to try to order it again with nthe discount....does anyone know if you can maybe go back, and tweak the order, or change it, so that you get the discount too?

and not being within the first 200 if i were to try to order it again....

Well , as far as I understand, it is nowhere mentioned that the first 200 will for sure get the signed print , same with the signed vinyl....Mind you , last year I ordered the Everyday Bundle just a couple of days before its official release ( thought would never get the signed print ) and got it in the end ...:thumb::thumb:.
Cheers Moz

and not being within the first 200 if i were to try to order it again....

Well , as far as I understand, it is nowhere mentioned that the first 200 will for sure get the signed print , same with the signed vinyl....Mind you , last year I ordered the Everyday Bundle just a couple of days before its official release ( thought would never get the signed print ) and got it in the end ...:thumb::thumb:.
Cheers Moz

Congrats on the print! I figured it out. I just ordered a new one, with the discount code, should be ok. if I dont get a print, it's ok...I still saved a few bucks on it. It'd be nice to get one though, as I got assed out of it last year. I ordered it, but it somehow got lost in the mail, so not sure if i got a signed print or not. When i went back to try to order the bundle(past the print deal), they didnt have anymore left :(

Congrats on the print! I figured it out. I just ordered a new one, with the discount code, should be ok. if I dont get a print, it's ok...I still saved a few bucks on it. It'd be nice to get one though, as I got assed out of it last year. I ordered it, but it somehow got lost in the mail, so not sure if i got a signed print or not. When i went back to try to order the bundle(past the print deal), they didnt have anymore left :(

did you get the money back?
how is the packaging of record store..i think ive heard someone reporting that recordstore doesnt pack the vinlys very safely
i.e saving from breaking

Tags
autograph bundle recordstore signature signed
Back
Top Bottom