Stunning news from recordstore.co.uk

Re: Glamorous Glue bundle has been delayed

@Sheridan Whiteside

012 (2).jpg

Why the f*** is this thread in the marketplace bit?
And, more importantly, where are my singles, recordstore???!!! If memory serves me right, this is not the first time they've done this to me.
That guy Steve is quick enough to get on here when he is moaning about Morrissey not signing stuff like he said he would - how about getting on here and telling me why he hasn't delivered my singles like he said he would? Like I have f***ing paid him to?
Answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most people in the UK got their bundles today, so maybe tomorrow for you Karl?

My bundle arrived, but I think the e-mail we got said that the signed items would be shipped separately - is that right?

P.

Yes, the signed items will be shipped seperatly. I got that email as well.

Mmmmm no bundle for me today, no email to confirm shipping either. Mmmm indeed.

Hi Spike, Hows life in sunny Swindon :)

Did you order your bundle fairly late on? I ordered 2 bundles about a week apart and I recieved one bundle today and an e-mail saying my second one was shipped today. That bundle is def. the one I ordered second so perhaps if they are working through their back orders starting with the ones ordered first?

Roky, do I understand from your post that you are getting one of the signed prints?

Re: recordstore.co.uk

Only just received the delay email...
'Please note, lucky winners of the signed items will be notified individually and their prizes shipped separately.'

Please let me know if anyone is notified!

Yes, the signed items will be shipped seperatly. I got that email as well.

Hi Spike, Hows life in sunny Swindon :)

Did you order your bundle fairly late on? I ordered 2 bundles about a week apart and I recieved one bundle today and an e-mail saying my second one was shipped today. That bundle is def. the one I ordered second so perhaps if they are working through their back orders starting with the ones ordered first?

Roky, do I understand from your post that you are getting one of the signed prints?

roky is referring Catlin's post.

No one has received 'congratulations! you won the signed print' email yet.

I pre-ordered on the 29th March.. what about the people who have already got their bundles?

I pre-ordered on the 29th March.. what about the people who have already got their bundles?

I ordered on 26th March and got the bundles today.

Unfortunately for some reason recordstore.co.uk was unable to obtain signed prints in advance.
If your order confirmation states 'win signed print' then you're eligible to the prize draw.
100 winners will be drawn from those customers.

So still in with a chance of a signed print. My last one is now framed and hovering over my daughters head in her room. I have visiting rights.

Didn't come today.. so probably next week, but with all the Bank holidays, it's going to be ages after the release date.

Mine hasn't come yet either, and still not even an email confirming shipping. I placed my order on the 2nd April. All this waiting kind of defeats the point of pre-ordering.

Tags
autograph bundle recordstore signature signed
Back
Top Bottom