Stunning news from recordstore.co.uk

Re: Glamorous Glue bundle has been delayed

I don't think we're all getting signed prints. I think they just sent the email to everyone that ordered.

I don't think we're all getting signed prints. I think they just sent the email to everyone that ordered.

I dont think so...alot of folks here also said they didnt get said emails from RSUK.......so, who knows? Maybe Steve from Recordstoreuk can come on here, and clear it all up for us?

Last edited:

I didn't even receive the last bundle/record, I'm starting to think they don't even ship overseas. A bit bitter.

I didn't even receive the last bundle/record, I'm starting to think they don't even ship overseas. A bit bitter.

Since you mentioned it, neither did I. There's no way of knowing whether I did/didnt get a signed print, with the last bundle. Mine got lost in the mail, and then it wasn't available, then it was much later on, minus signed piece.

I think it's more likely that a product in the bundle has been delayed from the distributors. In both Glasgow HMVs yesterday I found dozens of both vinyls but no CDs, and when asked staff said they hadn't got any in. Kudos to EMI to shipping out that many vinyl that nobody will buy on the day of release ;)

I think it's more likely that a product in the bundle has been delayed from the distributors. In both Glasgow HMVs yesterday I found dozens of both vinyls but no CDs, and when asked staff said they hadn't got any in. Kudos to EMI to shipping out that many vinyl that nobody will buy on the day of release ;)

Joe, what is the image on the picture disc?

I got a variation on the e-mails people mentioned earlier, but it was not as specific. It just stated that not all of the items I had ordered had been received and shipment would be delayed.

It's disheartening to hear bundles to other US folks have been lost before. Touch wood, I've never had a problem with Record Store. There was one occasion where I didn't get the order until about two and half weeks after the shipment, but it had been processed somewhere in Scandinavia.

I got a variation on the e-mails people mentioned earlier, but it was not as specific. It just stated that not all of the items I had ordered had been received and shipment would be delayed.

It's disheartening to hear bundles to other US folks have been lost before. Touch wood, I've never had a problem with Record Store. There was one occasion where I didn't get the order until about two and half weeks after the shipment, but it had been processed somewhere in Scandinavia.

Steve replied that shipment to outside the UK is dealt in Zurich.

No idea why this was moved to the Marketplace section...but I've gotten an e-mail confirming my bundle has been shipped to the States.

That 7" looks great. Do we have a picture of the flipside?

It is...especially, as I dont know if I was one of the lucky ones, who mightve recieved a signed print w/that bundle? We'll never know i guess. I tried waiting, and re-ordering it, but it was sold out Steve said, and it was something like 2 months, before they'd gotten new stock in, for full price. Needless to say, I didnt get it then. Disappointed that i didnt get the bundle or quite possibly, a signed print then. Sure hope Im one of the lucky ones this time, that would DEFINITELY make up for last time.

I got an email saying mine has shipped. I am in the US, so hope it will make it safe. I have never had a problem with RS. They have always sent my orders fast and packaged well.

That 7" looks great. Do we have a picture of the flipside?

The flipside of the 7" picture sleeve is the photo above of Moz with his NYD framed poster in his back garden. The flipside of the 7" picture disc is just the same shot as the front of the picture sleeve 7".

My bundle arrived. Only to be disappointed again.....

Know I know how Charlie bucket felt.

My bundle arrived, but I think the e-mail we got said that the signed items would be shipped separately - is that right?

P.

Tags
autograph bundle recordstore signature signed
Back
Top Bottom