Stunning news from recordstore.co.uk

Re: Glamorous Glue bundle has been delayed

Got the E-mail too. I presume they've got the bundles but not had anything signed yet.

I knew it'd happen.
Record Store always delays the bundles.

I have a theory that if you ordered TVBOM and the GG bundle together you didn't get an email.

I ordered 'The Very Best Of' and the bundle of 'Glue' at the same time. So far ~ no e-mail.
Your theory could be correct.
But what does it all mean? :)

I ordered both the bundle and the album - but no email. So me-not-I might be correct...

Dave

I ordered seperatley and got an email. I really don't know what else it could be other than the signed print or they have not received all the discs from the manufacturer yet

I ordered seperatley and got an email. I really don't know what else it could be other than the signed print or they have not received all the discs from the manufacturer yet

I tired to call Record Store for some clarification but the customer services telephone line is not currently available, and an automated message recommended that I sent an email and that they would assist that way.

E-mail just in - "We're sorry to advise of the delay with the despatch of your Morrissey 'Glamorous Glue' order. This is the result of a delay receiving our stock from the supplier which is now due to be delivered to us tomorrow (Tuesday 19th April).

So while Moz is in London for the Front Row interview, he's signing the gubbins. That'll do for me.

P.

Only just received the delay email...
'Please note, lucky winners of the signed items will be notified individually and their prizes shipped separately.'

Please let me know if anyone is notified!

Just got the delay email so the Orders of Album/Single at the same time being unaffected theory is bombed out. :(

Only just received the delay email...
'Please note, lucky winners of the signed items will be notified individually and their prizes shipped separately.'

Please let me know if anyone is notified!

I also got the same email in the afternoon.

I assume that they haven't picked the winners yet.

*keep my fingers crossed*

I knew it'd happen.
Record Store always delays the bundles.

:rolleyes:

From my own experience, bundles order dispatch did not always delay.

I ordered bundles at least 5 times in the past, only once it arrived late because I didn't place order immediately.

Last edited:
Just got home from work and yes, indeed there is an email telling me there's a delay. :(

Got too the email that there has been a delay and so on..fingers crossed
Cheers Moz

E-mail just in - "We're sorry to advise of the delay with the despatch of your Morrissey 'Glamorous Glue' order. This is the result of a delay receiving our stock from the supplier which is now due to be delivered to us tomorrow (Tuesday 19th April).

So while Moz is in London for the Front Row interview, he's signing the gubbins. That'll do for me.

P.

Skinny, I got the same email from them earlier today(Mon)...I'm assuming he was going to sign them while he was in town there? Not sure. Like another poster said, it's either: A) they didnt get all the stock from the distributor, and they will tomorrow, or, B) some of us will be getting a signed print? Not to be taken by anyone as a "for sure, DEFINITE thing, but it seems like that would be the most logical explanation.

You think this many folks got signed prints?

Last edited:
Tags
autograph bundle recordstore signature signed
Back
Top Bottom