Stunning news from recordstore.co.uk

Re: Glamorous Glue bundle has been delayed

I didn't get this email. Maybe you guys are getting a signed one if you got that email?

It's a happy notion, but I think we should wait for word from Recordstore rather than get folks' hopes up.

PS: Props to Recordstore for taking care with the wording of the emails this time, so as not to give all buyers the misleading impression that they'd won a print.

Got the email as well. I am willing to wait again if it means the prize will only be delayed. I am sure Steve will check in with some timely information.

I also have received the email. My first reaction was maybe I'd been lucky enough to win a signed poster. Like someone else has said, I'll be more than happy to wait a week or 2 if it means a signed poster is in with it

I received the same email too, it'd be excellent but a massive coincidence that the majority of people in this thread that have been given the email have got a print! Love it to happen though, barely anyone on here got the EDILS print.. Everything crossed!:)

A friend of a friend received his multiple bundles the other day without any signed posters, would seem strange that they can fulfil his order and not ours, he also ordered very late on. I ordered very early, when did everyone else order?

I ordered from Record Store and haven't received the E-Mail. Will let you know if my bundle arrives.

I only ordered last week so maybe you earlybirds are getting the prints.

I ordered near enough the day you could first pre-order and I didn't get an email.. hopefully it comes today (with a print!)

I have a theory that if you ordered TVBOM and the GG bundle together you didn't get an email.

I got it too, and have got it before when ordering from recordstore.
It means that some parts of the order are not ready to send, via ship or otherwise. :straightface:

I'm another who ordered TVBOM and the GG bundles at the same time - no email.

I've only ordered the GG bundle and haven't recieved any e-mail.

Tags
autograph bundle recordstore signature signed
Back
Top Bottom