Stunning news from recordstore.co.uk

so....ordered my album on the site....when do we find out if we win the signed lp?

did you get the money back?
how is the packaging of record store?
i think ive heard someone reporting that recordstore doesnt pack the vinlys very safely i.e saving from breaking

Many US and European people who bought their 7" and CD are happy with the packaging.

I've bought many items from recordstore.co.uk, all of them arrived safely.

Many US and European people who bought their 7" and CD are happy with the packaging.

I've bought many items from recordstore.co.uk, all of them arrived safely.

That was what was going to say K, I have always had nicely packed items and fast shipping as well.

it were prob these threads who worries me:
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...nything-from-that-place?highlight=recordstore

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...ingle-Details?highlight=recordstore+scratched

and i seem to recall a thread "recordstore lost my order" but one rather should blame the post office
for the lost issue but the packaging issue for the vinyls is another thing---
maybe they did learn from their mistakes but im genuinly very careful about online buying..
cds, dvds and lps.
i bought not from recordstore a 7inch whch was packed in an simple paper envelope
a cd whwere the middle thing which holds cds was broken and the cd was all scratched..
also my postman stuffs and bends my stuff to put it in the mailbox ...very clever..
well that why now Im careful when i hear bad things about a
company -but as i said ,maybe they did learn from their mistakes.

Last edited:
Is the vinyl (for the LP) up for sale on the site? I can't seem to locate it.

My Bona Drag came with a huge crease from the top to bottom of it, but it was probably caused by the postman, so who's to blame? I'm not sure. But I did get a signed poster, aswell, so it's alright.

did you get the money back?

Yeah, but I wouldve preferred they keep my money and give me the signed print? LOL. Like I said, I dont know if I got one or not, as i didnt receive the bundle @ the time. Somewhere, there could bea Moz signed print somewhere.

Glamorous Glue bundle has been delayed

Unfortunately there has been a delay in obtaining one or more of the items you have ordered and this is holding up your order.

The item(s) we have not yet been able to obtain are shown below:

Morrissey, Morrissey - Glamorous Glue Bundle: Win Signed Artwork Print!, 6.99, 1

If you would like us to send you the items that we have in stock, please send
us an email with 'release available items' and your order number in the
subject line and we will cancel the items that are holding up your order.

Unfortunately, we are not able to split orders and send the available items now
and the rest later. If you still wish to receive the items we have not been
able to obtain, please place a new order for these.

If you would prefer to wait and recieve all of the items you have ordered
together, you do not need to reply to this email. Please check again in 14 days

Just got an email from recordstore.co.uk saying parts of my GG pre-order are not available to ship.
Anyone else get this?

Re: Glamorous Glue bundle has been delayed

I got the same dang e-mail today. Another friend of mine did as well. We both pre-ordered it the same day it went up on recordstore.co.uk. Maybe it means we're getting a signed photo, but those haven't come in yet? One can hope . . .

Just found the same in my email. Hopefully the chap from Recordstore will post and give us more info. It's only 6.36 am here so we'll have to wait awhile.

Me too. I'm also guessing that he hasn't signed the gubbins yet.

P.

I didn't get this email. Maybe you guys are getting a signed one if you got that email?

Tags
autograph bundle recordstore signature signed
Back
Top Bottom