What did make you vomit today?

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
ronan-keating-when-ronan-met-burt.jpg

Oh the humanity!
WHY?

I can only put it down to advanced senility on Burt's part, that he would allow his legacy to be sullied by the nasal honkings of that talentless gobshite...Jayziz wept. :(

One can only hope that the full title is 'When Ronan Met Burt...and Burt Told Him To f*** Off, Man, And Go Learn To Sing', and that the album itself is a very brief record of that precise exchange.
Banks in meltdown, Middle-East on the brink, Japan in turmoil, and now 'When Ronan Met Burt'. I just don't think I can stand anymore...

I fear to look at the tracklisting, but I can just imagining Keating's sibilant drone destroying "What'sh New Pushycat?" and "Do You Know The Way To Shan Joshé?". :swear:

Who buys this shite?

mcrickson post in "Your comments please"thread.

Last edited:
One can only hope that the full title is 'When Ronan Met Burt...and Burt Told Him To f*** Off, Man, And Go Learn To Sing', and that the album itself is a very brief record of that precise exchange.
Banks in meltdown, Middle-East on the brink, Japan in turmoil, and now 'When Ronan Met Burt'. I just don't think I can stand anymore...

My thoughts exactly! Where is the end to these horrors?

My thoughts exactly! Where is the end to these horrors?

Well, Morrissey will be going on tour in less than three months time...

Why can't I stop thinking about this?
It's like a scab you can't stop picking.
The little blonde skid-mark is now hawking this shite on QVC! ~

And, thankfully, I just managed to avoid him on 'This Morning' today performing, wait for it.....'I'll Never Fall In Love Again'.
I cannot even begin to coneive of the horror of this.
This is like a car crash that you cannot help looking at.
Help me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want THREAD IGNORE function!

Why can't I stop thinking about this?
It's like a scab you can't stop picking.
The little blonde skid-mark is now hawking this shite on QVC!

And, thankfully, I just managed to avoid him on 'This Morning' today performing, wait for it.....'I'll Never Fall In Love Again'.
I cannot even begin to coneive of the horror of this.
This is like a car crash that you cannot help looking at.
Help me!

Can't you just lock yourself in frink thread?

I just got back from a fund raising for tsunami relief, you can spend your precious time something useful.

What's wrong with this guy? The child is innocent, she doesn't know what she's doing.
And obviouslly she's only doing it because her stupid father is holding a camera.

What's wrong with this guy? The child is innocent, she doesn't know what she's doing.
And obviouslly she's only doing it because her stupid father is holding a camera.

I was fascinated by this. I think it's more a message that because of child innocence, they are not repulsed or afraid death. I mean it's gross that she's stroking a dirty squirrel, but she isn't in the same frame of mind that adults are that death should be not touched. It's just a doll to her. I talked about this to my friend and she said she did the same thing with a dead bird when she was a kid, carried it around on a satin pillow, took it to bed with her and there was no camera. And I think it's kinda great maybe. :o

But you're right, definitely vomit-inducing. A weird little video.

Yes Karl, they should play this to every tourist and immigrant entering our country!
"Take A Look Into British Life!!!" :D

Tags
gr8 thread name
Back
Top Bottom