That's Entertainment

L

Lauren

Is the "Sing Your Life" single the only place that this song is to be found? Thanks.

> Is the "Sing Your Life" single the only place that this song is
> to be found? Thanks.

try morrissey: at KROQ.....IT HAS SING YOUR LIFE,THERE IS A PLACE IN HELL FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS,MY LOVE LIFE....PLUS SOME ANNOYING PHONE MESSAGES FROM SOME FANS ON THE DISK....OVERALL A GOOD MOZ KEEPSAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Just get Sound Affects by the Jam and have done with it!

> Is the "Sing Your Life" single the only place that this song is
> to be found? Thanks.

Thanks, everyone...

Disgruntled of Bozeat, I already have the Jam version, and the Weller version, but I love the Moz one

*unithingy* how can you call the phone calls annoying, I weep every time I hear that young Moz fan talk of her friends & their shiny new kids on the block shoes.
Lauren you must get hold of the Kroq cd.
Grim

> *unithingy* how can you call the phone calls annoying, I weep every time I
> hear that young Moz fan talk of her friends & their shiny new kids on
> the block shoes.
> Lauren you must get hold of the Kroq cd.
> Grim

is it available to buy from any site?

> is it available to buy from any site?

Yeah it comes up a lot on ebay & there's probably loads of record shop websites with it available, which country are you in?

Me having sex with your mom? yes,it's not only entertainment,but I will sell you copies for cheap. if this gets into the wrong hands.... you could be ruined.

Re: Morrissey at KROQ

> is it available to buy from any site?

Yes, you can get it from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000002M1S/qid=1023336637/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/102-2939090-5237709

And while there, you may as well pick up Linder Sterling's Ludus CD
"Damage"!

I'm in Ireland, thanks for your help everyone, I'll have a look over at amazon for it. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom