Vile Refusenik
Who else but he would choose this image to promote the tour? :D

5538123220_5c35beb49f_b.jpg

It's not a pussy quiff it's a fancy hat. :mad:

Re: New Hair Cat tour

On courtesy of mozza220559, I prefer to call New Hair Cat tour. :p

Re: New Hair Cat tour

yep, only Morrissey!
Love the intense gaze of the cat...but that font, really dislike.

could someone please pick up and hold on to a couple of these for me. ill pay $$$.

A bit of a pointless flyer, innit? I mean, all except for Plymouth and Hawick were sold out before anyone got to see the flyer.

That's an insult from you charming Yanks, isn't it?
I was just being jokey. :o But to answer your question yes it is. I didn't mean to offend or be charming.

could someone please pick up and hold on to a couple of these for me. ill pay $$$.

It was a quite small ad in a British newspaper (which explains the poor quality). I'm sure the ad will appear in better size/quality in a music magazine soon enough, by which time the shows will have all sold out (?). I'll scan it again then.
It'll probably end up being sold as the tour poster too.
Or 't-shirt mate'?

It was a quite small ad in a British newspaper (which explains the poor quality). I'm sure the ad will appear in better size/quality in a music magazine soon enough, by which time the shows will have all sold out (?). I'll scan it again then.
It'll probably end up being sold as the tour poster too.
Or 't-shirt mate'?

oh ok. i def want a couple of these.
also these are things that will happen if this image turns into a t-shirt for this tour:
1. i will buy 100 of them so that way i always have a clean one to wear and they never wear out and i never lose it.
2. my head will explode because its two of my favorite things, moz and cats!!!!!

Last edited:
Bigger and better ~

5571465281_f2f5e678bc_o.jpg

~ scanned from the new issue of 'MOJO' magazine.
Of interest to sad bastards like myself is that the new 'Q' magazine also features an ad for the tour but with no Morrissey and no pussy - just a plain white background with the red 'Morrissey' and the dates beneath; persisting with the informal 'Q' policy of the last five odd years of not featuring Morrissey in any way whatsoever? Or just my warm and fuzzy paranoia? :squiffy:

Bigger and better ~

5571465281_f2f5e678bc_o.jpg

~ scanned from the new issue of 'MOJO' magazine.
Of interest to sad bastards like myself is that the new 'Q' magazine also features an ad for the tour but with no Morrissey and no pussy - just a plain white background with the red 'Morrissey' and the dates beneath; persisting with the informal 'Q' policy of the last five odd years of not featuring Morrissey in any way whatsoever? Or just my warm and fuzzy paranoia? :squiffy:

I thought barely an issue of 'Q' was published without some reference to Morrissey. Or are you referring to only Morrissey 'features' such as interviews, concert reviews etc

I thought barely an issue of 'Q' was published without some reference to Morrissey. Or are you referring to only Morrissey 'features' such as interviews, concert reviews etc

No, I mean just in general, as well as large feature peices. At least in the last 6 or 7 years. It's quite noticeable in comparison to the other monthly mags. The current editor, who's been in place for a while now, clearly doeasn't rate him, which is fair enough, each to their own and all that. But to ignore him completely seems kind of excessively silly.
To take the most recent, but telling, example that I can think of ~ in a recent issue they had one of their endless 'list features' ~ the 50 greatest EVER British songs. They had ONE Smiths song ('There Is A Light...') at something like #23, as chosen by some recent forgettable muso. When you saw what else constituted the Best 50 you would have wept.

I find that Q mentions Morrissey quite often in passing, sometimes I count the references but I do agree that they leave him off the 'important lists' - the 50 Best Albums list was also dire in it's lack of Moz/Smiths.

Back
Top Bottom