nobody loves U.S

K

King George III

10 facts about the U.S and its charming citizens:-

1. American illiteracy in adults is 4% ( a fact wonderfully demonstrated by many of the contributors to this web site)
2. Americans use the word "sucks" whenever they don't like something - eg "Southpaw Grammar sucks"
3. Most Americans are unreasonably fat ( my advice is to eat less ).
4. Americans enjoy watching wrestling and monster truck racing.
5. Morrissey spends much of his time in the U.S. because its very easy for him to feel superior there.
6. Americans think that they are living in a "land of freedom" - they get very emotional about this ( most Americans are in fact very bland )
7. Americans keep going on about Jesus ( which they pronounce Jeeeysuuuus )
8. Most Americans have had cosmetic surgery - which makes them look ridiculous.
9. Guns don't kill people - Americans kill people.
10. American cultural highlight? - Bay Watch.

Somebody does loves the U.S

> 10 facts about the U.S and its charming citizens:-¿ 1. American illiteracy in adults is 4% ( a fact wonderfully¿ demonstrated by many of the contributors to this web site)¿ 2. Americans use the word "sucks" whenever they don't¿ like something - eg "Southpaw Grammar sucks"¿ 3. Most Americans are unreasonably fat ( my advice is to eat¿ less ).¿ 4. Americans enjoy watching wrestling and monster truck racing.¿ 5. Morrissey spends much of his time in the U.S. because its¿ very easy for him to feel superior there.¿ 6. Americans think that they are living in a "land of¿ freedom" - they get very emotional about this ( most¿ Americans are in fact very bland )¿ 7. Americans keep going on about Jesus ( which they pronounce¿ Jeeeysuuuus )¿ 8. Most Americans have had cosmetic surgery - which makes them¿ look ridiculous.¿ 9. Guns don't kill people - Americans kill people.¿ 10. American cultural highlight? - Bay Watch.

Correct this to say that this is * your opinion* of the US. Describe your environment.

Re: Somebody does love the U.S

> Correct this to say that this is * your opinion* of the US.¿ Describe your environment.

I just had to correct the subject. Call me "anal."

Racism

It's funny how people are still so boldly stupid.
I remember 'whilst' visiting Amsterdam how I was asking so many times if the Jerry Springer show was REAL or not. (The show which you could watch over there any of the ten times it was on during the day)
Perhaps comments like the above are just results of complete ignorance? Yes, there are TONS of fat people here in America, yes the literacy level is EXTREMELY high, but we're still a new nation, and there's so many ideas that just haven't occured to most of the people here yet (like the idea that most American's think that they live in the only country in the world, and not only that, but we're the best country...). And if you wanna talk about America, you really ought to look at some of the older European countries that are still incredibly @#!!!ed up. ie. Germany which started two of the world's largest wars. Ireland and England who are still fighting over a tiny piece of land (northern Ireland), killing so many people. And it's so far to the point where you can't even have trash cans in public places in London for fear of bombs. Give it a rest, every country is mentally challenged.
EA

you're right about the us citizens

from france, we look to the states as a very strange country with
1 obsession -looking like the heroes of baywatch .
overthere, people seem to be so obsessed by their body that it's started to be really ridiculous.

anyway, how could it be different with stupid us telly viewvers watching all day long the footage relating the death of jkjr on cnn?

I agree with all your points, but then I could say that most Brits are inbred and have buckteeth, eat too much curry, drink too much beer, watch too much football. Most Canadians are cold cheating liars. Most Africans wish they were American. Uh...did you find the point in there?¿ 10 facts about the U.S and its charming citizens:-¿ 1. American illiteracy in adults is 4% ( a fact wonderfully¿ demonstrated by many of the contributors to this web site)¿ 2. Americans use the word "sucks" whenever they don't¿ like something - eg "Southpaw Grammar sucks"¿ 3. Most Americans are unreasonably fat ( my advice is to eat¿ less ).¿ 4. Americans enjoy watching wrestling and monster truck racing.¿ 5. Morrissey spends much of his time in the U.S. because its¿ very easy for him to feel superior there.¿ 6. Americans think that they are living in a "land of¿ freedom" - they get very emotional about this ( most¿ Americans are in fact very bland )¿ 7. Americans keep going on about Jesus ( which they pronounce¿ Jeeeysuuuus )¿ 8. Most Americans have had cosmetic surgery - which makes them¿ look ridiculous.¿ 9. Guns don't kill people - Americans kill people.¿ 10. American cultural highlight? - Bay Watch.

Re: Somebody does loves the U.S

All the point are factual - none of it represents my personal opinion.

1) European illiteracy stands at 0.1% in adults.
2) Europeans never use the word "Sucks" - its a sign of ignorance.
3) Most Europeans are not fat
4) Europeans find wrestling and Monster truck racing laughable.
5) Celebrities in Europe are treated like ordinary people not as if they were gods.
6) Freedom really does exist in Europe - for instance black people are allowed to marry whites ( illegal in some of your Southern states of the US ), there is no death sentence, teachers dont have to teach the Biblical truth equally with the scientific, we dont burn books, we don't have the KKK etc.
7) Mindless religious sentiments are virtually none existant in Europe.
8) Europeans are not obsessed with appearence and therefore look natural.
9) More people are murdered in one hour in Washington DC than during a decade of life in Washington,UK (in the North East of England).
10) European cultural highlights - Shakespeare, Blake, Mozart, Rembrandt, Leonardo, Velazquez, Goethe, Cezanne...¿ Correct this to say that this is * your opinion* of the US.¿ Describe your environment.

The reason you were asked if the Jerry Springer is real or not is because it is absolutely inconceivable to Europeans that such people actually exist. The show absolutely confirms every point in my list.
The reason its on TV in Europe is for the same reason we have zoo's.¿ It's funny how people are still so boldly stupid.¿ I remember 'whilst' visiting Amsterdam how I was asking so many¿ times if the Jerry Springer show was REAL or not. (The show¿ which you could watch over there any of the ten times it was on¿ during the day)¿ Perhaps comments like the above are just results of complete¿ ignorance? Yes, there are TONS of fat people here in America,¿ yes the literacy level is EXTREMELY high, but we're still a new¿ nation, and there's so many ideas that just haven't occured to¿ most of the people here yet (like the idea that most American's¿ think that they live in the only country in the world, and not¿ only that, but we're the best country...). And if you wanna talk¿ about America, you really ought to look at some of the older¿ European countries that are still incredibly @#!!! ed up. ie.¿ Germany which started two of the world's largest wars. Ireland¿ and England who are still fighting over a tiny piece of land¿ (northern Ireland), killing so many people. And it's so far to¿ the point where you can't even have trash cans in public places¿ in London for fear of bombs. Give it a rest, every country is¿ mentally challenged.¿ EA

Sharing the burden

Well of course, but the rest of us are quite relaxed about our inadequacies - Americans are easily riled and have no sense of irony so its easy to create a reaction.¿ I agree with all your points, but then I could say that most¿ Brits are inbred and have buckteeth, eat too much curry, drink¿ too much beer, watch too much football. Most Canadians are cold¿ cheating liars. Most Africans wish they were American. Uh...did¿ you find the point in there?

> you're right about the us citizens¿ from france, we look to the states as a very strange country¿ with¿ 1 obsession -looking like the heroes of baywatch .¿ overthere, people seem to be so obsessed by their body that it's¿ started to be really ridiculous.¿ anyway, how could it be different with stupid us telly viewvers¿ watching all day long the footage relating the death of jkjr on¿ cnn?

yeah like those morons over there when the princess died.

I heard about a year ago Baywatch was one of the highest rated shows outside of the US.. the funny thing is here you can't find a station that shows it.. we may be dumb enough to produce it but it's you guys who are the ones watching it! Yeah but with great shows like Benny Hill.. I mean how can the US compare?

Baywatch is the biggest show in the world - anywhere where illiteracy is high there you'll find Baywatch ie India, Nigeria, Napal etc - Benny Hill died ages ago so how do you know about him? I suspect your his biggest fan.¿ yeah like those morons over there when the princess died.¿ I heard about a year ago Baywatch was one of the highest rated¿ shows outside of the US.. the funny thing is here you can't find¿ a station that shows it.. we may be dumb enough to produce it¿ but it's you guys who are the ones watching it! Yeah but with¿ great shows like Benny Hill.. I mean how can the US compare?

Re: Somebody does loves the U.S

> All the point are factual - none of it represents my personal¿ opinion.¿ 1) European illiteracy stands at 0.1% in adults.
Great then you can read this¿ 2) Europeans never use the word "Sucks" - its a sign¿ of ignorance.

Well that sucks for you.¿ 3) Most Europeans are not fat

..this is funny..this is the same person complaining that americans care to much about thier looks..¿ 4) Europeans find wrestling and Monster truck racing laughable.

So do most Americans...¿ 5) Celebrities in Europe are treated like ordinary people not as¿ if they were gods.

Hmmmmm...lets see.. Princess Di, The beattles¿ 6) Freedom really does exist in Europe - for instance black¿ people are allowed to marry whites ( illegal in some of your¿ Southern states of the US )
Update your history book..the sad fact is that the people who brought the slaves over and treated people that way where alot closer to our european ancestors then we are today.¿there is no death sentence,
too bad for you then..¿ teachers dont have to teach the Biblical truth equally with the¿ scientific,¿we dont burn books,
Neither do we.. that was Germany¿we don't have the KKK etc.
Where is the National front from? Not the US¿ 7) Mindless religious sentiments are virtually none existant in¿ Europe.
Hmmm lets see the Crusades?¿ 8) Europeans are not obsessed with appearence and therefore look¿ natural.
dirty and unkept I think you mean¿ 9) More people are murdered in one hour in Washington DC than¿ during a decade of life in Washington,UK (in the North East of¿ England).
Well I am sure more people live in DC then nowhere,uk..¿ 10) European cultural highlights - Shakespeare, Blake, Mozart,¿ Rembrandt, Leonardo, Velazquez, Goethe, Cezanne...

Yet more and more people want to keep coming to this country that everyone seems to hates but look to to finish thier wars, to police, get money,food from and the list goes on and on

KING GEORGE III

Look georgie, you have definatly gone about this whole thing in a ver childish manner. You seem to get off from making fun of people that are from other countries than you. What grade are we in?? I mean i am assuming that you are atleast near adult age but not of an adult maturity level. I think you have better things to do with your time than act like a total jackass. I am from london and i think you are a complete moron. You need to spend your time doing other things than trying to make fun of others. It seems like that would have stopped in highschool. Anyway. I just thought someone should tell you that your making a fool of yourself. Get some sort of hobbie or something. -ERIK

'King Hell

Which bit of London exactly?
Highschool? Grades? - such things simply do not exist in England. Your illiteracy can only mean one thing...¿ Look georgie, you have definatly gone about this whole thing in¿ a ver childish manner. You seem to get off from making fun of¿ people that are from other countries than you. What grade are we¿ in?? I mean i am assuming that you are atleast near adult age¿ but not of an adult maturity level. I think you have better¿ things to do with your time than act like a total jackass. I am¿ from london and i think you are a complete moron. You need to¿ spend your time doing other things than trying to make fun of¿ others. It seems like that would have stopped in highschool.¿ Anyway. I just thought someone should tell you that your making¿ a fool of yourself. Get some sort of hobbie or something. -ERIK

Well argued!

I would say "touchee", but I fear the irony would be lost on you.¿ Great then you can read this¿ Well that sucks for you.¿ ..this is funny..this is the same person complaining that¿ americans care to much about thier looks..¿ So do most Americans...¿ Hmmmmm...lets see.. Princess Di, The beattles¿ Update your history book..the sad fact is that the people who¿ brought the slaves over and treated people that way where alot¿ closer to our european ancestors then we are today.¿ too bad for you then..¿ Neither do we.. that was Germany¿ Where is the National front from? Not the US¿ Hmmm lets see the Crusades?¿ dirty and unkept I think you mean¿ Well I am sure more people live in DC then nowhere,uk..¿ Yet more and more people want to keep coming to this country¿ that everyone seems to hates but look to to finish thier wars,¿ to police, get money,food from and the list goes on and on

the french ooh la la

the french, they eat creepy crawly critters right? ew!¿ you're right about the us citizens¿ from france, we look to the states as a very strange country¿ with¿ 1 obsession -looking like the heroes of baywatch .¿ overthere, people seem to be so obsessed by their body that it's¿ started to be really ridiculous.¿ anyway, how could it be different with stupid us telly viewvers¿ watching all day long the footage relating the death of jkjr on¿ cnn?

Re: Sharing the burden

> Well of course, but the rest of us are quite relaxed about our¿ inadequacies - Americans are easily riled and have no sense of¿ irony so its easy to create a reaction.

are you forming that opinion based on the media? is the media a reflection of individuals or a way to stimulate the commodification of everybody's time? hmm...

> The reason you were asked if the Jerry Springer is real or not¿ is because it is absolutely inconceivable to Europeans that such¿ people actually exist. The show absolutely confirms every point¿ in my list.¿ The reason its on TV in Europe is for the same reason we have¿ zoo's.

welp, a Belgian asked me if the guests on Jerry Springer were a reflection of American society, and I said no, it's the result of commodifiying trash culture. yada.

Re: Well argued!

> I would say "touchee", but I fear the irony would be¿ lost on you.

That it would my friend.. That it would.. but none the less I enjoy your post.. Gives my feeble american mind something to read(or for the big words have someone read them to me) inbetween the Jerry Springer commercial breaks=) oops gotta go corndogs done!

new york and paris rule; everywhere else sucks. 'nuff said. (nm)

> 10 facts about the U.S and its charming citizens:-¿ 1. American illiteracy in adults is 4% ( a fact wonderfully¿ demonstrated by many of the contributors to this web site)¿ 2. Americans use the word "sucks" whenever they don't¿ like something - eg "Southpaw Grammar sucks"¿ 3. Most Americans are unreasonably fat ( my advice is to eat¿ less ).¿ 4. Americans enjoy watching wrestling and monster truck racing.¿ 5. Morrissey spends much of his time in the U.S. because its¿ very easy for him to feel superior there.¿ 6. Americans think that they are living in a "land of¿ freedom" - they get very emotional about this ( most¿ Americans are in fact very bland )¿ 7. Americans keep going on about Jesus ( which they pronounce¿ Jeeeysuuuus )¿ 8. Most Americans have had cosmetic surgery - which makes them¿ look ridiculous.¿ 9. Guns don't kill people - Americans kill people.¿ 10. American cultural highlight? - Bay Watch.

Back
Top Bottom