nobody loves U.S

Do they owe us a living?

> Aw, no need to get defensive... I wasn't trying to attack you.

thats sad that you assume that a difference of opinion is being defensive¿ Now, you ignored my primary point - about capitalism and profit¿ and loss... and oppression and privileges... It's easy, I would¿ probably be better off if I ignored those factors and chalked it¿ up to laziness. But the kind of laziness you describe would lead¿ to depression and probably suicide... I mean, come on, what do¿ you think the actual size of the population you describe could¿ be? Maybe 100 people in the entire U.S.? I know for a fact that¿ the proportion of "welfare mothers" who have children¿ "just to stay on welfare" is very small ... (i've read¿ several studies... lol... can't quote exact stats for you,¿ sorry)

the fact is your trying to make it sound like it's 20 people doing.. it is alot bigger then you think... Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist..¿ You seem to assume that since you used to cheat people out of¿ their money on the streets that everyone else in need of some¿ assistance is doing the same. Well... you went through a¿ "phase," right? Could that not be the same for those¿ people? A transition? Sure it could... or maybe worse, like¿ systematic oppression or some other thing.

Yeah I guess I was the only one No it wasn't a "Phase" I could'nt do it because of my social responsiblity.. Many of the kids I grew up with are still doing and are no better off.. and the fact is I just moved to another state, another city and it's the same here.. just the faces have changed. I admited that there are some people that need assistance.. but for a long period of time..i mean how can you expect me to help someone who isn't willing to help themselves?? I use to work construction and my boss would offer these morons who stand on our off ramps begging for money jobs and they would make excuses on why they couldn't come to work.. and i don't mean it happend once. the point is more of our tax dollars go to supporting people who don't fully need.. that abuse the system and if you want to remain blind and give these people the benifit of the doubt then fine but I have been there .. I have trained hopped all over this country and been to almost every city.. it's not just in my little world or my cirlce of friends.. it's everywhere¿ In all things I try to avoid myopism... that is why people like¿ you (I can't quote you - but you said something about me being¿ one of those chumps giving change... and no, btw, I don't do¿ that but I do "support" several¿ homeless/poverty-stricken children on the little money I do have¿ because I am a "chump" :) call me politically correct¿ and all that. What a cop out. I just try to give people the¿ benefit of the doubt and a bit of understanding. Sorry if I¿ haven't done that for you as much as I could... :)

Yeah thats fine you do.. and if it makes you feel warm and fuzzy then I guess you can sleep easier.. thats fine.. the point is I can't afford to do that.. I hardly make enough to keep myself afloat.. much less people who don't even try and frankly I don't care anymore. I guess that makes me cold or whatever. so be it

Re: Do they owe us a living?

If you dont like it, then stop paying your taxes. The trouble with people like you is thatyou don't do anything about your opinions. Of course you have to pay taxes because the government says so.

Give em an inch and they'll take your life.

Power to the people.

Yes, we could all get together and set up an international workers cooperative. Perhaps some sort of hand made Morrissey doll or something. Everyone will get paid the same and share responsibility.
( if anybodies interested just send me £10 ( no dollars - I've got plenty of toilet paper ) and I'll be happy to set it up ).¿ if everyone who visited this board worked at the same company¿ they could fire the boss if they all wanted to. hmmm. food for¿ thought. 1,000 people work where I work, but 20,000 for this¿ corporation. They are all trying to climb the corporate ladder¿ and they refuse to believe there is a prob. with capitalism. one¿ hag told me I should get out of the country. ooh, good response!¿ I haven't heard that one before!

give em an inch and they'll take your life.

> Oui, Hopper est bon - un Vermeer au néon - mais Pollock est le¿ grand artiste américain de ce siècle cependant.¿ Je sais que tout que j'ai dit ici semble comme je suis¿ anti-American, mais je ne suis pas vraiment. J'aime juste un bon¿ arguement

moi je ne suis pas très lié aux arts pictoriques, mais vraiment mon peintre préféré sera toujours vermeer. si bien que c'est logique ma préférence pour hopper. pollock est vraiment grand, il touche mon âme plus que cézanne, mais je vais toujours preferir hopper.

ta phrase sur un bon argument est à cause du mien? si oui, merci d'avance. si non, pardon.

de toute manière, je dois lire toutes tes messages sur u.s. pour comprendre la complète extension de ton argument. je n'ai pas eu beaucoup de temps les derniers jours...

Re: Do they owe us a living?

> If you dont like it, then stop paying your taxes. The trouble¿ with people like you is thatyou don't do anything about your¿ opinions. Of course you have to pay taxes because the government¿ says so.

Well Mr think tank if i was to stop paying my taxes completly then who would fund all those social programs and raise ourschool systems up that you started saying the US doesn't have enough..you ? well no your an self described anarchist(which means more then likely a 16 year old kid living off of his parents) the point is you don't know fact 1 about me nor what I do..just like I don't know anything about you .. You sit there saying we are all greedy and don't care about anyone except the all mighty dollar.. well if money is the root of all evil.. who created money?

and further more....

.. As I said there are people out there who need.. plus my taxes do go for things I use.. I am just saying I am not going to waste anymore money on these people begging on the corner or charities that buy rice and malt o meal and use the rest of the fund money to rent the ritz or by that big house out where thay can't look into the eyes of the needy and use that house as a tax write off since they do some charity work out of it.. I pay my taxes and right now thats enough because keeping my family,friends and myself off the street is far more important

and I hope you break your neck

> if everyone who visited this board worked at the same company¿ they could fire the boss if they all wanted to. hmmm. food for¿ thought. 1,000 people work where I work, but 20,000 for this¿ corporation. They are all trying to climb the corporate ladder¿ and they refuse to believe there is a prob. with capitalism. one¿ hag told me I should get out of the country. ooh, good response!¿ I haven't heard that one before!

well the fact is this is the way sh!t works here.. if you don't like the way our economy works then why don't you leave? Why don't you try another country specifically one thats not so influenced by the western civilization.

and further moron....

Oh, so you think your taxes are going on social programs - my origional point is that this isn't happening ( hence the 4% illiteracy and ugliness etc ) - most of your tax goes on defence I believe - you people are gun crazy. I wonder what Freud would have to say about it - why are you all so fond of great big guns.
Oh, and I suspect the Egyptians invented money ( it may have been the Chaldeans - perhaps someone else can clarify this point )
Also I'm 29, white, male, from Manchester and I dont live with my parents.

friends forever

> I'd rather be friendless than befriend people with no taste.

After watching some of the people on this board, I am very thankful for my friends.

If anyone starts attacking me thinking that I meant everyone, then you can count yourself in that group of wackos.¿ I once saw a girl I used to work with on the Montel Williams¿ show and the saddest part was that I knew her story was true.

Yeah, those sickos like to tell the truth.

I wonder what happens afterwards. If their neighbors act all embarassed later on.

If I updated this page, it still wouldn't be anything that interesting

Re: and further moron....

> Oh, so you think your taxes are going on social programs - my¿ origional point is that this isn't happening ( hence the 4%¿ illiteracy and ugliness etc ) - most of your tax goes on defence¿ I believe - you people are gun crazy. I wonder what Freud would¿ have to say about it - why are you all so fond of great big¿ guns.¿ Oh, and I suspect the Egyptians invented money ( it may have¿ been the Chaldeans - perhaps someone else can clarify this point¿ )¿ Also I'm 29, white, male, from Manchester and I dont live with¿ my parents.

whoa since I disagree with you i get the moron name calling huh? the point is if money is evil and man created this evil what does that make man.. but i guess your feeble mind could figure that out..I'll try to dumb my post down even more for you.. I would rather have my money go for defense then lazy people.. I am so happy you feel the need to give your money out.. hell send some my way since your so wonderfull.. But i don't feel the need to help people who don't want to help themselves..if you don't have enough respect for yourself to want to better yourself don't look to me to help you.. people need to stop feeling sorry for themselves .

oh and i am a 7 year old blind black Jewish girl living in Cambodia.. I find it funny that you have to include your race and gender in your defense.. do you have some deep rooted guilt in being a white male as well?

Re: and further mormon....

I thought perhaps you were some sort of police officer, thats why I gave you my official vital statistics. I suppose I must have some deep rooted embarressment though, since most of the worlds ills are down to white males ( mainly American ones though ).
Just out of interest, do you have a gun?¿ whoa since I disagree with you i get the moron name calling huh?¿ the point is if money is evil and man created this evil what¿ does that make man.. but i guess your feeble mind could figure¿ that out..I'll try to dumb my post down even more for you.. I¿ would rather have my money go for defense then lazy people.. I¿ am so happy you feel the need to give your money out.. hell send¿ some my way since your so wonderfull.. But i don't feel the need¿ to help people who don't want to help themselves..if you don't¿ have enough respect for yourself to want to better yourself¿ don't look to me to help you.. people need to stop feeling sorry¿ for themselves .¿ oh and i am a 7 year old blind black Jewish girl living in¿ Cambodia.. I find it funny that you have to include your race¿ and gender in your defense.. do you have some deep rooted guilt¿ in being a white male as well?

Alternative Ulster

> I thought perhaps you were some sort of police officer, thats¿ why I gave you my official vital statistics. I suppose I must¿ have some deep rooted embarressment though, since most of the¿ worlds ills are down to white males ( mainly American ones¿ though ).¿ Just out of interest, do you have a gun?

No I don't own a gun.. but it's nice living in a country where i have a choice to purchase one or not.. I see you have the typical white guilt..it's ok.. one day you'll realize it's people not race that ruin everything..

easy way out

> No I don't own a gun.. but it's nice living in a country where i¿ have a choice to purchase one or not.. I see you have the¿ typical white guilt..it's ok.. one day you'll realize it's¿ people not race that ruin everything..

I think that was directed at me.. and no I don't own a gun either.. I don't feel the need to.. I feel safe and I don't put myself in a situation where I think I need one. Why did you want to know if i had a gun anyway.. do you think I drive a big Ford truck,chew straw and have a gun rack with a confederate flagpainted on my bumper?

Re: easy way out

It did occur to me, yes.¿ I think that was directed at me.. and no I don't own a gun¿ either.. I don't feel the need to.. I feel safe and I don't put¿ myself in a situation where I think I need one. Why did you want¿ to know if i had a gun anyway.. do you think I drive a big Ford¿ truck,chew straw and have a gun rack with a confederate¿ flagpainted on my bumper?

Re: Alternative Ulster

Do you have the choice to purchase nuclear weapons as well?
Is it nice living in a country were the average life expectancy for a black man is 25 ?( or some such statistic - I admit this probably isn't wholly accurate ).
See point 9 in my origional list.¿ No I don't own a gun.. but it's nice living in a country where i¿ have a choice to purchase one or not.. I see you have the¿ typical white guilt..it's ok.. one day you'll realize it's¿ people not race that ruin everything..

Re: what's wrong with mormons you manchunian maggot?

> I thought perhaps you were some sort of police officer, thats¿ why I gave you my official vital statistics. I suppose I must¿ have some deep rooted embarressment though, since most of the¿ worlds ills are down to white males ( mainly American ones¿ though ).¿ Just out of interest, do you have a gun?

A mans gotta do

> It did occur to me, yes.

figures.. and just when I was begining to think that you have more then rocks above your shoulders ..it seems all you can do is read stats and quote them.. it's time you turn off your computer and unlock your door and get out and experience life.. why don't you come here before you makeall these ludicrious claims.. about something you only read about..it's easy to find stats to support your thoughts.. I could show you stats saying the holocaust never happend even though we have documented footage of it..

They have to many children.. and put out the silliest commercials..other then that nothing

> Do you have the choice to purchase nuclear weapons as well?¿ Is it nice living in a country were the average life expectancy¿ for a black man is 25 ?( or some such statistic - I admit this¿ probably isn't wholly accurate ).¿ See point 9 in my origional list.

that's absurd.. It must suck...yes I said sucks.. knowing your govt doesn't give you the freedom to defend yourself or your loveones..are you even fimilar with our 10 admendments and why we have the right to keep and bare arms?

"Amendment II

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

I don't see you attacking Switzerland and the fact that guns are handed out to able body people in defense of thier borders.. We have that to protect us from our govt..essentialy.. govt should be afriad of it's people not the other way around..

> Do you have the choice to purchase nuclear weapons as well?¿ Is it nice living in a country were the average life expectancy¿ for a black man is 25 ?( or some such statistic - I admit this¿ probably isn't wholly accurate ).¿ See point 9 in my origional list.

they you go hiding behind stupid statistics again...NT is right, you should actually go to America to see for yourself...not everyone likes big guns and fits into your outrageous stereotype.

Back
Top Bottom