If you've downloaded this before, stop me

Either that, or you asked the guy that made the mashup for a copy. ;) Either way it's appreciated.

If he doesn't want to circulate it then I'll rip it myself and circulate it sometime soon.

I have it, I circulate it. As I wrote "write to you tomorrow" I meant I'll post it here tomorrow (today)... I just need some time to upload it somewhere. I think I'll do it when I'm back from work tonight around 7 or 8PM (Paris time) so check back tonight and you 'll be able to have the whole multitrack...

OMG listen to the Johnny Marr guitar track, it sounds absolutely amazing!

Where the hell are the comments? To me, a Smiths multitrack is like an A bomb going off. It's something we may never see again in our lifetimes.

about 1000 views since I posted it and only 4 or 5 comments. S'ppose people are not interested. we've become downloading machines. no more listening pleasure...

Wow! Thank you for this, truly amazing! Nice to hear the tracks separated like this, it´s like a new way of hearing this song.

I would love to have an complete instrumental version (Karaoke anyone?) . Which tools would I need to combine the individual parts?

Wow! Thank you for this, truly amazing! Nice to hear the tracks separated like this, it´s like a new way of hearing this song.

I would love to have an complete instrumental version (Karaoke anyone?) . Which tools would I need to combine the individual parts?

If you just want to play around with these tracks with a free program, the first that cames to mind is Audacity: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Tags
stop me
Back
Top Bottom