Morrissey at the Choice Music Prize, Dublin

Our man is at it again, this time at my favourite music venue, Vicar Street in Dublin.

The line-up for tonight runs as:-

Adebisi Shank
The Cast of Cheers
Cathy Davey
Fight Like Apes
Halves
James Vincent McMorrow
O Emperor
Two Door Cinema Club
Villagers

sistasheila also posted in the forum thread the link with 5 photos:

Choice Music Awards 2011 - Morrissey, Neil Hannon, Cathy Davey, Jape, Two Door Cinema Club(winners) - entertainment.ie
Vicar Street - 04 March 2011

choice_music_awards_2011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
troll/flamebait

first!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we all agree to leave the man alone and allow him to enjoy a concert once in a while?

All of the photos of Morrissey taken at concerts have one thing in common.
He looks weary, obligated, and VERY seldom smiling.

Because she is slowly dying alone and they havn't made up.

It's good to see Morrissey in England and Ireland. He's a UK icon. He's needed to vent at animal hater David Cameron.

Can we all agree to leave the man alone and allow him to enjoy a concert once in a while?

All of the photos of Morrissey taken at concerts have one thing in common.
He looks weary, obligated, and VERY seldom smiling.

Hello? He was attending a major Irish music industry event. He is one of the Irish diasporas biggest musical names. You think he was planning a quiet night in town?

This is the only photo I have seen so far from this week, where I would say that he has been 'papped'. But it is a media event, so he knew it was going to happen. In all the other photos he looks perfectly at ease to me?

Morrissey being in town is news. This is a Morrissey website.

Right, back to discussing knitting patterns :D

I misread the original post. It was late, and I had a few drinks. And then a few more.

And yes. If Moz is in town, it is newsworthy.
If Moz is at a concert, then he's just another dapper man there to have a good time.

I'm just saying, he seems to look uncomfortable in most of those shots, and tends to leave after a song or two.
Maybe if he were left alone once in awhile he could at least see the bands he set out to without feeling like a sideshow.

Ahh bless him! He's still beautiful isn't he?

But in saying that...... i wouldn't like him to stare at me like that, i think i'd just turn around and run!

wow he looks old D: he certaintly doesn't look his age.. regardless of all his deformities, I still love him

just kidding about the deformities.
he will always be perfect to me..

but SERIOUSLY Steven, you need to come to New York, I'll die if I don't see you at least once more.

sincerely ONE of your most obsessed fans,
KarenMorrissey <3

...Before you die old man.

No, really, I've never seen him this old before.

But that how people grow old. We all do.
None of us are in our teens anymore thank god.

please leave the guy alone he's doing alright and looking very dapper i think. lets pray he stays well and turns up at all the concerts feeling good. thats what we hope for. right?
glasgowlindsay.

lets hope we die at our own choosing
best we can hope for

irene
liverpool
thats the best we hope for

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom