Morrissey at Hop Farm Festival?

2008 O2 Wirelss festival hadn't been confirmed until late March.

If Morrissey will be playing, we'll get a confirmation possibly in late March - early April.

Last edited:
This is from Songkick - Morrissey for Hop Farm is not confirmed, have now amended line-up - http://bit.ly/eEtwTZ

Doesn't mean it won't happen, just that it's not confirmed. Anyway, see what happens.

P.

Glad you are all on the case, I've got friends with text mania letting me know about this. Look at who else is on the bill people - fireworks I reckon. Would love to see him play - but this wouldnt be a festival I'd choose.

Glad you are all on the case, I've got friends with text mania letting me know about this. Look at who else is on the bill people - fireworks I reckon. Would love to see him play - but this wouldnt be a festival I'd choose.

I was thinking the same thing. How likely is it that Morrissey will be on the same bill as Bryan Ferret?

Someone had worked it out that Bryan was playing on Friday leaving Moz to be able to play on Sat without running into him....but it seems to have gone back to rumour of a rumour status now that it's off even the ticket website.

Morrissey on a farm?
:sick:

not all places with FARM in the title are places of abuse to animals, lots dont have animals. (mine does but they are pets only. :))

Fair point.
But Morrissey & The Eagles? :sick:

now the original songkick/hop farm page has removed Iggy,and Lou Reed also..

Interesting....

Aloud.com are no longer linking Morrissey to the Festival.

I really think he's going to end up playing. If you search "hop farm morrissey" in google there's a seetickets result which reads "MORRISSEY tickets - buy tickets for MORRISSEY from Seetickets.com" and then "The Hop Farm · The Hop Farm MORRISSEY Venue map, Kent, 1ST-2ND JUL 2011, 00:00, buy tickets." But if you click on the link there's nothing there except a couple of Viva Morrissey gigs. The news must've just leaked early and the promoters have hastily retracted the statement.

Back
Top Bottom