Morrissey at Hop Farm Festival?

These ads are plastered all over Los Angeles. :straightface: it's Russel Brands new movie about a rock star Easter bunny? :squiffy: I dunno. Reminded me of Hop Farm.

hop-movie-poster-2011-1020674504.jpg

Seriously ill Bryan (ferret) Ferry looks likely to pull out of the Friday at Hop Farm.
Perhaps Moz can do both nights?
...every cloud has one...

Seriously ill Bryan (ferret) Ferry looks likely to pull out of the Friday at Hop Farm.
Perhaps Moz can do both nights?
...every cloud has one...

i was thinking that yesterday.. and perhaps for the same ticket price.. (wishes)

Carl Barat is confirmed to be doing the last set on Saturday on the small stage :D

Does anyone know of any decent hotels near the venue?

There may be a few b&b's in Paddock Wood but I'm not sure if there are any 'decent' hotels that i'm aware of. I live a few miles from there and I don't ever need to go there.. It's a bit of a nothing town. Tunbridge Wells is about a 10 minuite cab journey and has plenty of hotels and b&b's. Also Tonbridge is very close by. Failing that, you could always stay at mine if you are 19, female and fit. *muchneededsarcasamsmiley*

There may be a few b&b's in Paddock Wood but I'm not sure if there are any 'decent' hotels that i'm aware of. I live a few miles from there and I don't ever need to go there.. It's a bit of a nothing town. Tunbridge Wells is about a 10 minuite cab journey and has plenty of hotels and b&b's. Also Tonbridge is very close by. Failing that, you could always stay at mine if you are 19, female and fit. *muchneededsarcasamsmiley*

Thanks for the tips although I'm 20, male and heterosexual :)

Anyone know if you can buy a 2 day pass for Sat and Sun? I mean Princeday.

Hop Farm "Big Green Bus"

Have I got this right? We have to log into our accounts 7 days before travelling to get our travel vouchers, then print these off, along with the confirmation email, to present when boarding the bus?

It all seems a bit too involved, and not very green!

Ta

Stephen

Re: Hop Farm "Big Green Bus"

Have I got this right? We have to log into our accounts 7 days before travelling to get our travel vouchers, then print these off, along with the confirmation email, to present when boarding the bus?

It all seems a bit too involved, and not very green!

Ta

Stephen

You should sent an email to Big Green Bus, you find the info from http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/113219-Morrissey-at-Hop-Farm-Festival/page4

This thread will be merged with the original Hop Farm thread.

You should sent an email to Big Green Bus, you find the info from http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/113219-Morrissey-at-Hop-Farm-Festival/page4

This thread will be merged with the original Hop Farm thread.

Can you read Kewpie? I'm asking for other peoples thoughts of the bus company confirmation email. Thats all. Yes I can email them, I can call them and I can get the information that I need. However in the spirit of community I thought that I would use this forum so that I and others would benefit from the knowledge gained. All that merging does is shelve the post.

Thanks a bunch.

Chrissie Hynde has cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom