Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 93 of 93

Thread: Morrissey at Hop Farm Festival?

  1. #81
    My secret's my enzyme. CrystalGeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Azusa Adjacent
    Posts
    28,538
    Blog Entries
    44
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 508
    Given: 277

    Default Re: Morrissey at Hop Farm Festival?

    These ads are plastered all over Los Angeles. it's Russel Brands new movie about a rock star Easter bunny? I dunno. Reminded me of Hop Farm.


    0 Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by !Viva Hate! View Post
    Maybe Geezer can give us advice seeing as she is an upstanding citizen in her community, trusted confidant to her friends, is extremely intelligent and properly educated, & just generally has her shit together in ways we could never hope to?

  2. #82
    Not Banned Walter Ego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Manchester, England.
    Posts
    375
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Morrissey at Hop Farm Festival?

    Seriously ill Bryan (ferret) Ferry looks likely to pull out of the Friday at Hop Farm.
    Perhaps Moz can do both nights?
    ...every cloud has one...

    0 Not allowed!

  3. #83
    Love Me Outside! lottie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    the back of beyond..(and a bit further again)
    Posts
    3,222
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Morrissey at Hop Farm Festival?

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Ego View Post
    Seriously ill Bryan (ferret) Ferry looks likely to pull out of the Friday at Hop Farm.
    Perhaps Moz can do both nights?
    ...every cloud has one...
    i was thinking that yesterday.. and perhaps for the same ticket price.. (wishes)

    0 Not allowed!

    Incessantly perverse adoration of Steven Patrick Morrissey

  4. #84
    killing threads since 09 mr.m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    514
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11

    Default Re: Morrissey at Hop Farm Festival?

    Carl Barat is confirmed to be doing the last set on Saturday on the small stage

    0 Not allowed!

  5. #85
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Morrissey at Hop Farm Festival?

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.m View Post
    Carl Barat is confirmed to be doing the last set on Saturday on the small stage
    Won't that be the same time as Morrissey though..

    0 Not allowed!

  6. #86
    How soon was then? Smithsreunion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Birmingham [UK]
    Posts
    86
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Morrissey at Hop Farm Festival?

    Does anyone know of any decent hotels near the venue?

    0 Not allowed!

  7. #87
    killing threads since 09 mr.m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    514
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11

    Default Re: Morrissey at Hop Farm Festival?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smithsreunion View Post
    Does anyone know of any decent hotels near the venue?
    There may be a few b&b's in Paddock Wood but I'm not sure if there are any 'decent' hotels that i'm aware of. I live a few miles from there and I don't ever need to go there.. It's a bit of a nothing town. Tunbridge Wells is about a 10 minuite cab journey and has plenty of hotels and b&b's. Also Tonbridge is very close by. Failing that, you could always stay at mine if you are 19, female and fit. *muchneededsarcasamsmiley*

    0 Not allowed!

  8. #88
    How soon was then? Smithsreunion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Birmingham [UK]
    Posts
    86
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Morrissey at Hop Farm Festival?

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.m View Post
    There may be a few b&b's in Paddock Wood but I'm not sure if there are any 'decent' hotels that i'm aware of. I live a few miles from there and I don't ever need to go there.. It's a bit of a nothing town. Tunbridge Wells is about a 10 minuite cab journey and has plenty of hotels and b&b's. Also Tonbridge is very close by. Failing that, you could always stay at mine if you are 19, female and fit. *muchneededsarcasamsmiley*
    Thanks for the tips although I'm 20, male and heterosexual :-)

    0 Not allowed!

  9. #89
    Senior Member Bluebirds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Up where we belong
    Posts
    4,029
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 3

    Default Re: Morrissey at Hop Farm Festival?

    Anyone know if you can buy a 2 day pass for Sat and Sun? I mean Princeday.

    0 Not allowed!
    Man hands on misery to man.
    It deepens like a coastal shelf.
    Get out as early as you can,
    And don't have any kids yourself

  10. #90
    Guttersnipe Brel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,336
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Hop Farm "Big Green Bus"

    Have I got this right? We have to log into our accounts 7 days before travelling to get our travel vouchers, then print these off, along with the confirmation email, to present when boarding the bus?

    It all seems a bit too involved, and not very green!

    Ta

    Stephen

    0 Not allowed!
    Objectionable when Sober. Abominable when Drunk.

  11. #91
    Member Kewpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    34,213
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 36

    Default Re: Hop Farm "Big Green Bus"

    Quote Originally Posted by Brel View Post
    Have I got this right? We have to log into our accounts 7 days before travelling to get our travel vouchers, then print these off, along with the confirmation email, to present when boarding the bus?

    It all seems a bit too involved, and not very green!

    Ta

    Stephen
    You should sent an email to Big Green Bus, you find the info from http://www.morrissey-solo.com/thread...Festival/page4

    This thread will be merged with the original Hop Farm thread.

    0 Not allowed!

  12. #92
    Guttersnipe Brel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,336
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Hop Farm "Big Green Bus"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kewpie View Post
    You should sent an email to Big Green Bus, you find the info from http://www.morrissey-solo.com/thread...Festival/page4

    This thread will be merged with the original Hop Farm thread.
    Can you read Kewpie? I'm asking for other peoples thoughts of the bus company confirmation email. Thats all. Yes I can email them, I can call them and I can get the information that I need. However in the spirit of community I thought that I would use this forum so that I and others would benefit from the knowledge gained. All that merging does is shelve the post.

    Thanks a bunch.

    0 Not allowed!
    Objectionable when Sober. Abominable when Drunk.

  13. #93
    Guttersnipe Brel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,336
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Hop Farm "Big Green Bus"

    Chrissie Hynde has cancelled.

    0 Not allowed!
    Objectionable when Sober. Abominable when Drunk.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Similar Threads

  1. Article: Morrissey confirmed for Hop Farm Festival 2011 (Saturday, July 2)
    By not_me_not_I in forum General Discussion archive 2011 (read-only)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: March 18, 2011, 03:09 PM
  2. Morrissey confirmed for Hop Farm Festival
    By not_me_not_I in forum Tour archive (read-only)
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: March 8, 2011, 02:57 PM
  3. Star & Garter - Smiths / Morrissey Night - 2nd July
    By Michelle in forum Events archive (read-only)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: July 2, 2010, 06:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •