is there any point in being in a relationship

M

MuteWitness616

is there any point in being in a relationship that makes you feel unloved and not special at all?

Re: is there any point in being in a relationship.....

You know the answer, don't you?

Re: is there any point in being in a relationship.....

You know the answer, don't you?

beams God I thought all decent Eastern-Europeans had vanished.:) How is you Mrs EP? :)

To answer Mumu's question I'd say it depends how much money you get from it. It's the only reason I know for people to stay in a shitty relationship. Abusive, even. People think you're scum and let you know and you come back for more...:rolleyes:

:p Apparently in the region of several millions, it's worth it.

But you can always get a girl/ boy friday, that's what most people do to feel better about themselves. (as if that worked. :cool:)

you could stop at the first part of the question. Answer still the same. No. learn to be totally self sufficient. then see where you are.

yes, my shift key is broken. or i"m lazy. your guess.

is there any point in being in a relationship that makes you feel unloved and not special at all?

Is it the relationship that makes you feel that way, or does the relationship merely exaccerbate what's already going on with you? When you figure that out, you'll know what to do.

We come into this world alone....We go out of this world alone

If you think you're happy alone, well be alone.
If you're happy about staying with someone... well.. go ahead.

Now I have a girl. She's good, funny and interesting. I don't know if I love her or if she loves me, but I like to be with her.

...I suppose, to me, It all depends if you get on with the other persons Dawgg....That's usually a good start...

I could go on for pages about my personal shite, but I'd bore you all, and be bored typing it...
But, as a short answer...I agree totally with Dave above^
if it ain't working, get the fcuk out.....Message Ends.

From my very personal point of view, there is a point only if the person that makes you feel unloved and not special at all is the father/mother of your kids and you don't want to cause them a lot of pain. Otherwise, no. So, if this is not your case, well, you know what to do.

gaiman.jpg

I think it's worth being in a good relationship though...very rewarding and does bring you happiness

Heh. Heh. I don't know! Only if it is fun and you can still be yourself and the person you are in a relationship with
doesn't drag you down or try to change you.

Heh. Heh. I don't know! Only if it is fun and you can still be yourself and the person you are in a relationship with
doesn't drag you down or try to change you.

God help my missus...I change like Mr Ben :D

Back
Top Bottom