Reasons why Morrissey should stay the hell away from Courtney Love!

K

kittie

I've been reading the book "Who Killed Kurt Cobain?" and saw the documentary Kurt and Courtney and I now have absolutely no doubt Courtney had something to do with Kurt's death. If Courtney's trying to gain some cred by hanging out with Morrissey it ain't gonna work, and Morrissey, for simple health purposes, should turn tail and run at the sight of her.
Some interesting facts (research them!):

The gun Kurt supposedly used had fragmentary unidentifiable prints and drug kit and paraphanelia had no finger prints at all.

The level of heroin in Kurt's blood was THREE TIMES the lethal dose and he should have died instantly, and definetly wouldn't be able to put his drug paraphanelia so neatly away let alone handle a firearm.

The Medical Examiner who pronounced Kurt's death a suicide and closed the case has been friends with Courtney for years before she met Kurt and was involved in the punk scene.

Kurt's overdose in Rome was never considered a suicide by anyone(Courtney claimed it was only after he was found dead), and Kurt wrote Courtney a note saying he was going to divorce her and leave the music biz.

AND THAT'S JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBURG. I highly recommend visiting Private Investigator Tom Grant's website if you're interested and reading the book "Who Killed Kurt Cobain?" Courtney Love is now suing for sole rights to Kurt's music. Morrissey, stay away from her!!!!

Re: Kurt and Courtney

I bought that "Kurt and Courtney" dvd a few months ago and read "Who Killed Kurt Cobain" shortly thereafter. What an eye-opener! I also believe Courtney was involved in what happened. Even her father thinks she had something to do with it!

Has Morrissey been seen with her recently? It's been quite awhile since I last heard talk of them being seen together. I have to doubt they are close friends. If anything, I'd guess those meetings with her were more about getting a record deal than developing friendships. Does anyone know otherwise?

> I've been reading the book "Who Killed Kurt Cobain?" and saw the
> documentary Kurt and Courtney and I now have absolutely no doubt Courtney
> had something to do with Kurt's death. If Courtney's trying to gain some
> cred by hanging out with Morrissey it ain't gonna work, and Morrissey, for
> simple health purposes, should turn tail and run at the sight of her.
> Some interesting facts (research them!):

> The gun Kurt supposedly used had fragmentary unidentifiable prints and
> drug kit and paraphanelia had no finger prints at all.

> The level of heroin in Kurt's blood was THREE TIMES the lethal dose and he
> should have died instantly, and definetly wouldn't be able to put his drug
> paraphanelia so neatly away let alone handle a firearm.

> The Medical Examiner who pronounced Kurt's death a suicide and closed the
> case has been friends with Courtney for years before she met Kurt and was
> involved in the punk scene.

> Kurt's overdose in Rome was never considered a suicide by anyone(Courtney
> claimed it was only after he was found dead), and Kurt wrote Courtney a
> note saying he was going to divorce her and leave the music biz.

> AND THAT'S JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBURG. I highly recommend visiting
> Private Investigator Tom Grant's website if you're interested and reading
> the book "Who Killed Kurt Cobain?" Courtney Love is now suing
> for sole rights to Kurt's music. Morrissey, stay away from her!!!!

Re: LIAR!!!!

I'm not a liar love. Research it for yourself.

I think that, at best, Courtney is an evil, manipulative woman. But I agree ... I do think that she was involved in his death in some way. "Kurt and Courtney" is pretty compelling evidence. The woman is a media junkie who will do anything to further her career.

Quite why seemingly intelligent people like Morrissey and Michael Stipe are mixing with her is beyond me.

Re: that documentary just proves what we already know: that she is a dirty bitch, and ...

that his husband was a jerk. I never liked them anyway.

> cred by hanging out with Morrissey it ain't gonna work, and Morrissey, for
> simple health purposes, should turn tail and run at the sight of her.
> Some interesting facts (research them!):

> The gun Kurt supposedly used had fragmentary unidentifiable prints and
> drug kit and paraphanelia had no finger prints at all.

> The level of heroin in Kurt's blood was THREE TIMES the lethal dose and he
> should have died instantly, and definetly wouldn't be able to put his drug
> paraphanelia so neatly away let alone handle a firearm.

> The Medical Examiner who pronounced Kurt's death a suicide and closed the
> case has been friends with Courtney for years before she met Kurt and was
> involved in the punk scene.

> Kurt's overdose in Rome was never considered a suicide by anyone(Courtney
> claimed it was only after he was found dead), and Kurt wrote Courtney a
> note saying he was going to divorce her and leave the music biz.

> AND THAT'S JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBURG. I highly recommend visiting
> Private Investigator Tom Grant's website if you're interested and reading
> the book "Who Killed Kurt Cobain?" Courtney Love is now suing
> for sole rights to Kurt's music. Morrissey, stay away from her!!!!

Re: that documentary just proves what we already know: that she is a dirty bitch, and ...

I dont know why anyone would idolize that bitch anyways, she is nothing to speak of. White Trash.
Some goofy bitch who made it in the music biz, because her husband killed himself. Woopie!
Instead of trying to make her image clean now and hang around the likes of morrissey, she should concentrete on raising her daughter Frances Bean.
She will forever be a dirty whore .. no talent
she f***ed her way to the top, and even f***ed it all up when she was some what there.

Re: Nick Broomfield, Courtney Love and Kurt

Nick Broomfields documentary is what you refer to I assume? He's a great journalist.. very incisive.. but this Love expose is still inconclusive at the end of the day.. Incidentally, he's got a new documentary out at the moment 'Tupac and Biggie' which is even more of a mystery to unravel.

Anyway, Courtney Love guilty? I can't believe it to be honest. They had a tempestuous affair for sure.. but I can't see that inflicting death was a logical outcome. Cobain had his own psychological problems.. he just didn't have the right friends, lovers, or influences around to help him out of his self destruction.. to blame one person is ridiculous for his demise.

> I dont know why anyone would idolize that bitch anyways, she is nothing to
> speak of. White Trash.

She actually comes from money. Didn't she spend some of her youth in European boarding schools?

Her wealthy background is probably why she's so accepted by the snobby fashion world and the likes of Winona Ryder.

Could you see li'l Miss Nonie hanging out with the likes of Lita Ford or the gals from L7?

She might DATE white trash rockers, but she'd never do a girls-night-out with them!

Courtney Love's a modern day Nancy Spungen, Kurt's the most overrated man in music. Simple.

....and Morrissey's obviously not thinking straight since he pissed off to the States, love him....

> Ugh, not more of that "Courtney killed Kurt" BS.

Re: LIAR!!!!

Have you ever heard that song written about Courtney, "Bruise Violet" by Babes in Toyland, where the chorus is: "LIAR, LIAR"? Kat from Babes knows Courtney very well.

Kurt drew up a will that would have exluded Courtney completely, and he wanted to divorce her. She was also pissed off at him because he decided not to headline Lollapalooza with Nirvana, for which they would've been paid nine million. She even offered to headline with Hole if he didn't do it (like it's the same thing!) If he divorced her, not only would she lose her cash cow, but she'd be pretty unpopular with millions of Nirvana fans. With Kurt dying "tragically" from suicide, and she becoming the greiving widow, she became very sympathetic to the media and the public. She had PLENTY of motive.

It happens all the time. Murdering your spouse for money. Homicides made to look like suicides. It's one of the most common things actually, so it doesn't seem far fetched even just from that standpoint. The evidence so far definitely merits a legitimate murder investigation. And I'm not talking about evidence presented in the documentary, because I wasn't convinced after I saw it either. It was reading about her suspicious behaviour when Kurt went "missing", and her blatant lies to the media that make me pretty positive that at least the police should re-open the case.

> Nick Broomfields documentary is what you refer to I assume? He's a great
> journalist.. very incisive.. but this Love expose is still inconclusive at
> the end of the day.. Incidentally, he's got a new documentary out at the
> moment 'Tupac and Biggie' which is even more of a mystery to unravel.

> Anyway, Courtney Love guilty? I can't believe it to be honest. They had a
> tempestuous affair for sure.. but I can't see that inflicting death was a
> logical outcome. Cobain had his own psychological problems.. he just
> didn't have the right friends, lovers, or influences around to help him
> out of his self destruction.. to blame one person is ridiculous for his
> demise.

And to add one thing, there have been so many copy-cat suicides by kids who idolized Kurt. That's another good reason to open an investigation, regardless of anyone's opinions of Kurt.

> Kurt drew up a will that would have exluded Courtney completely, and he
> wanted to divorce her. She was also pissed off at him because he decided
> not to headline Lollapalooza with Nirvana, for which they would've been
> paid nine million. She even offered to headline with Hole if he didn't do
> it (like it's the same thing!) If he divorced her, not only would she lose
> her cash cow, but she'd be pretty unpopular with millions of Nirvana fans.
> With Kurt dying "tragically" from suicide, and she becoming the
> greiving widow, she became very sympathetic to the media and the public.
> She had PLENTY of motive.

> It happens all the time. Murdering your spouse for money. Homicides made
> to look like suicides. It's one of the most common things actually, so it
> doesn't seem far fetched even just from that standpoint. The evidence so
> far definitely merits a legitimate murder investigation. And I'm not
> talking about evidence presented in the documentary, because I wasn't
> convinced after I saw it either. It was reading about her suspicious
> behaviour when Kurt went "missing", and her blatant lies to the
> media that make me pretty positive that at least the police should re-open
> the case.

GREAT point, kittie!

Great point, Kittie. The current issue of Rolling Stone has a very good article about the whole Kurt/Surviving members of Nirvana. Courtney does not come out of it looking good at all.

> Have you ever heard that song written about Courtney, "Bruise
> Violet" by Babes in Toyland, where the chorus is: "LIAR,
> LIAR"? Kat from Babes knows Courtney very well.

that's interesting.

however, since i haven't read the book, i can't really comment too deeply on what you are saying, but let me throw out the idea that just because someone MAY have killed him, doesn't mean that its necessarily her. anyone can wipe fingerprints off of drug paraphanelia or use a gun. did they say anything about the powder burns and angle of the gun? that would be an indication if he did it himself or not, and also, dope is a thing you gain tolerance to. that's why addicts have to keep increasing their doses. if he had been doing it for a long time and at high doses, it is possible that it may not have killed him instantly simply because his body could handle it.

also, as the gary condit/chandra levy case is so sadly pointing out, you can't really try and convict someone based on something circumstancial.

Re: El Duce offered 50K from Courtney to off Kurt

Broomfield interviewed a man named El Duce who lived in Riverside. Courtney apparently offered him 50K to "blow his (Kurts) f***ing head off". 2 weeks after that interview with Broomfield, El Duce was found dead on some railroad tracks near his home.

> that's interesting.

> however, since i haven't read the book, i can't really comment too deeply
> on what you are saying, but let me throw out the idea that just because
> someone MAY have killed him, doesn't mean that its necessarily her. anyone
> can wipe fingerprints off of drug paraphanelia or use a gun. did they say
> anything about the powder burns and angle of the gun? that would be an
> indication if he did it himself or not, and also, dope is a thing you gain
> tolerance to. that's why addicts have to keep increasing their doses. if
> he had been doing it for a long time and at high doses, it is possible
> that it may not have killed him instantly simply because his body could
> handle it.

> also, as the gary condit/chandra levy case is so sadly pointing out, you
> can't really try and convict someone based on something circumstancial.

Re: El Duce offered 50K from Courtney to off Kurt

> Broomfield interviewed a man named El Duce who lived in Riverside.
> Courtney apparently offered him 50K to "blow his (Kurts) f***ing head
> off". 2 weeks after that interview with Broomfield, El Duce was found
> dead on some railroad tracks near his home.

who is El Duce? is that spanish for "the douche bag"?

sorry i can't resist.

and why was he dead? was he stabbed? did he have a heart attack? did he wander out onto the tracks and get hit?

you know, the thing is that when you find someone dead and they have a suicide note written in their own handwriting and the evidence points to the fact that maybe he himself was the one who fired the gun.....

Re: a couple of other things to consider...

Kurt was found with 1.8ml of heroin in his body at the time of his death. That amount of heroin is enough to cause even the most seasoned heroin addict to black out. Kurt would have been so "out of it" from the heroin, how could he possibly have had the coordination to pick up a rifle and fire it at himself? Also, the heroin and drug paraphelia found on the scene was put into a box, neatly, sitting beside him. After a dose that large, he was able to neatly put his paraphelia away, then turn a rifle on himself? Hmmm.

And another thing, the health commisioner who pronounced Kurt's death a suicide is one of Courtney's old drug friends from her early days in the punk scene.

> who is El Duce? is that spanish for "the douche bag"?

> sorry i can't resist.

> and why was he dead? was he stabbed? did he have a heart attack? did he
> wander out onto the tracks and get hit?

> you know, the thing is that when you find someone dead and they have a
> suicide note written in their own handwriting and the evidence points to
> the fact that maybe he himself was the one who fired the gun.....

Re: dead men don't wipe the fingerprints off their gun.

According to one of USA's leading forensic pathologists, Dr. Cyril H. Wecht, "With a level of 1.52 milliliters per litre of morphine as found in Kurt's blood level, for the great percentage of people, including addicts, it would induce a state of unconsciousness quite quickly, in seconds, not even in minutes. It would be virtually impossible for him to have shot himself with that high a level of morphine." (Heroin converts to morphine in the bloodstream). Kurt was not, as far as I know, even checked for powder burns because it was written off as a suicide (by Courtney's Medical Examiner friend) and no real investigation was done. There were no fingerprints on the box of cartridges or the gun or the pen with which the note was written.

There was no handwriting analysis done by the police either; they just asked her if it was Kurt's writing and she said it was. Two internationally renowned handwriting experts have since said that the last four lines in the "suicide" note were written by someone other than Kurt Cobain. Up until that point, the note reads like a retirement from the music industry.

Police do confirm that Kurt had drawn up a new will excluding Courtney but had not signed it yet (which makes it invalid).

Yes, one can only speculate if it was Courtney, she's innocent until proven otherwise; but it does give good cause to conduct a murder investigation (and there's much much more than what one can post on a message board besides the above). I think given her lies to the detective she hired to find Kurt and her attempts to threaten and intimidate anyone who tries to open the possiblity that he was murdered, AND her enormous financial gains if he died and what she had to lose if he divorced her, she would be a prime suspect. The spouse is always the first potential suspect.

The book is fascinating and raises a lot of questions (and I haven't even finished reading it). Given that there have been so many copy-cat suicides by young people, the case should be seriously reviewed and a proper investigation done.

> that's interesting.

> however, since i haven't read the book, i can't really comment too deeply
> on what you are saying, but let me throw out the idea that just because
> someone MAY have killed him, doesn't mean that its necessarily her. anyone
> can wipe fingerprints off of drug paraphanelia or use a gun. did they say
> anything about the powder burns and angle of the gun? that would be an
> indication if he did it himself or not, and also, dope is a thing you gain
> tolerance to. that's why addicts have to keep increasing their doses. if
> he had been doing it for a long time and at high doses, it is possible
> that it may not have killed him instantly simply because his body could
> handle it.

> also, as the gary condit/chandra levy case is so sadly pointing out, you
> can't really try and convict someone based on something circumstancial.

Back
Top Bottom