94 Mtv signing with Jake

Yay. Promotion.:straightface:

Truth be told I have no idea how to make you famous Davie (my only idea was the hamsters) but I'll try my best.:o

Can't be worse anyway.

Such a trauma!
I mean, imagine waking up one day to find out Colonel Parker is a slashfic fan!

Edit: the no girlfriend policy includes cute :whip: website moderators young man.

Yay. Promotion.:straightface:

Truth be told I have no idea how to make you famous Davie (my only idea was the hamsters) but I'll try my best.:o

Can't be worse anyway.

Such a trauma!
I mean, imagine waking up one day to find out Colonel Parker is a slashfic fan!

Edit: the no girlfriend policy includes cute :whip: website moderators young man.

Put me on the adverts for "Daz" and "Old People Who Want Car Insurance" and then you put me back into the public eye, when they aren't expecting it ;)

Hmm...I don't think Kewpie will be happy with your suggestion to leave her!

Put me on the adverts for "Daz" and "Old People Who Want Car Insurance" and then you put me back into the public eye, when they aren't expecting it ;)

Hmm...I don't think Kewpie will be happy with your suggestion to leave her!

Hmmm...Well, the car insurance trick worked for Morrissey...

I don't care what Kewpie says, I won't let her ruin your career. And mine. Especially mine.:mad:

Hmmm...Well, the car insurance trick worked for Morrissey...

I don't care what Kewpie says, I won't let her ruin your career. And mine. Especially mine.:mad:

Your career??? are you joining me on stage? You better not be! :squiffy:
Hmm, well Kewpie is keeping quiet...but I'd watch out for her as she is not the type of person that you would want to mess with! She has "friends" who can wipe your name off the face of the earth without a soul knowing!

Your career??? are you joining me on stage? You better not be! :squiffy:
Hmm, well Kewpie is keeping quiet...but I'd watch out for her as she is not the type of person that you would want to mess with! She has "friends" who can wipe your name off the face of the earth without a soul knowing!

:straightface: I'd like to see that.

Plus I'll join you on stage if I please. I may be a dog but I have good stage presence.:rolleyes: I'm pretty certain Elvis wasn't this impertinent.:mad: You be careful now.:mad:

:straightface: I'd like to see that.

Plus I'll join you on stage if I please. I may be a dog but I have good stage presence.:rolleyes: I'm pretty certain Elvis wasn't this impertinent.:mad: You be careful now.:mad:

I'm sorry...but I've heard that you "howl" the songs. I simply cannot have such unprofessional behaviour on MY stage! *goes off on a strop*

I'm sorry...but I've heard that you "howl" the songs. I simply cannot have such unprofessional behaviour on MY stage! *goes off on a strop*

:mad: And they say Morrissey is unmanageable!

Re: for your interest

You should read Dave Haslam's comment about Morrissey posted by Uncleskinny in here

Until disco dave quits teasing and grows a pair I'll reserve judgement, thanks.
Mankychester, so much to answer for :rolleyes:

I expected my expensive flavoured water waiting for me before 11pm?

Tough luck, kiddo. Since being demoted to PA, I'm taking my equivalent in the Morrissey camp as my role model and having myself photographed in the bath. A bath full of your favourite posh H2O. *empties last bottle over bosoms and giggles for the camera*

Tough luck, kiddo. Since being demoted to PA, I'm taking my equivalent in the Morrissey camp as my role model and having myself photographed in the bath. A bath full of your favourite posh H2O. *empties last bottle over bosoms and giggles for the camera*

:crazy:
For God's sake woman, cover yourself! He's just a kid!

Nah that's allright Kat. Carry on, I was just talking to your role model.:)

This was probably posted before, but I have never seen it.
Moz and Jake

http://www.mtvmusic.com/artist/morrissey/videos/366109/morrissey_maniac_1994

Cool find! Years ago, I was in a Suncoast Video, and they had these VHS tapes, they were blowing out for a buck, they were called 'The Year in Rock"(I want to say 1994), they were from MTV...anyways, they had about a 3-4 minute segment on this Morrissey signing on there, it was the ONLY reason I bought it......still have it too. It starts with "MAS"(Mutual Admiration Society).......then, goes on to talk abou the Moz Signing and so forth, even has a cool interview w/the man himself..."I think they just like the way I sing"........ The girl in the vid you posted, is in it, along with several others.

(*Note* Morrisseys pic is even on the cover of the vhs tape)

Last edited:
Because it's obvious. They lived together.

Well, they had some breakfast in bed and decided that they would have some more because it was so good. So since they were still eating, instead of they usual time that he goes down the driveway and gets the newspaper , they decided to get the paper later on in the morning.:)

Not according to what you wrote before and after it...so I am in luck, I shall be shagging a 12 year old "lookalike"! I shall buy you a school girls outfit and we're sorted! :yum:

Hey, you and RorschachAndProzac
stop your love affair on this thread and get a room or talk on the phone or something. Stop bullshitting your puppie love here.

Well, they had some breakfast in bed and decided that they would have some more because it was so good. So since they were still eating, instead of they usual time that he goes down the driveway and gets the newspaper , they decided to get the paper later on in the morning.:)

..and it didn't work out because Jake was on the payroll?

Back
Top Bottom