94 Mtv signing with Jake

According to you, that makes you a paedophile, doesn't it? A paedophile with a penchant for ugly children.

Not according to what you wrote before and after it...so I am in luck, I shall be shagging a 12 year old "lookalike"! I shall buy you a school girls outfit and we're sorted! :yum:

Luckily for both of us, you won't be 'shagging' this '12 year old lookalike'. Just you and your right hand again, I'm afraid. You should be used to that.

Quite definately as I know "the left" will definitely be up your skirt :lbf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your 26...WTF, you look about 12!
God, even a 11 year old would look older than you!
Oh well....I don't care if you do or don't have one, I'm certainly not interested in ugly whinny women who seem to be on their period everyday.

Talking cack

The mods received a complaint, DAVIE, Rorschurch and billy scissors please GO TO OFF-TOPIC.

Thank you very much.

The mods received a complaint, DAVIE, Rorschurch and billy scissors please GO TO OFF-TOPIC.

Thank you very much.

Will do! TO THE PIGSTY...LA LAA LA LA LAA LA

Second plan: Go to the post whatever boards..there is shall continue as I am in a good mood!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you very much.

But! Jake and I were reading this and wanted to see if Davie and Rothingy were going to get a room!:tears:

(...Which reminds me Davie, your contract stipulates you can't have a girlfriend. Bad for record sales. See your manager for details.)

But! Jake and I were reading this and wanted to see if Davie and Rothingy were going to get a room!:tears:

(...Which reminds me Davie, your contract stipulates you can't have a girlfriend. Bad for record sales. See your manager for details.)

SHIT! I shall complain! :mad:

SHIT! I shall complain! :mad:

Calm down kiddo: you're allowed to say you had a sweetheart in Romania when you were five, but that she died in a ski accident. After that you searched the whole world but weren't able to replace her. You're still hoping though.

(It's Kat's idea)(I take it you didn't read the fine print about your leg in the other thread :straightface:)

Calm down kiddo: you're allowed to say you had a sweetheart in Romania when you were five, but that she died in a ski accident. After that you searched the whole world but weren't able to replace her. You're still hoping though.

(It's Kat's idea)(I take it you didn't read the fine print about your leg in the other thread :straightface:)

I never read the fine print, that's the boring part :mad:

The fine print that says you can have a special friend who writes things on your bum and takes photos of it, but you have to remain discreet about your relationship.

The Kat is trying to let you know we know what you did with Justin Bieber last summer. That's fine. We're not judging you. Just burn the picture. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom