94 Mtv signing with Jake

Not everyone is the same.
There are thousands of religious people (nuns, monks, lay people) who make a choice to be celibate and honour that vow. I'm not saying all people who make the vow honour it, but some do, so you can't say it's not a possible option.
And there are people that are asexual.

Thank you. The idea that there is no such thing as celibacy or asexuality is absolutely ridiculous.

No...But I'm basing it on general humans!
They choose to ignore it, just like vegetarians ignore to eat meat...you simply just ignore it, but it's still not the norm...most humans have sex and most humans eat meat, simple as

Just because some behavior is more common, doesn't mean everyone is the same/ has the same needs.

How about simply being attracted to people who aren't necessarily interested in you? It happens, you know...

:confused:

I'm on about 99.9% of people wanting sex for one reason or another, there's very few celibate people/virgins in the world (adults)...what are you on about?

:confused:

I'm on about 99.9% of people wanting sex for one reason or another, there's very few celibate people/virgins in the world (adults)...what are you on about?

What are you about? How the hell would you know if somebody was celibate/a virgin or not? Do you seriously think they'd tell you?

'People who have shagged complete ugly slags and cannot remove the image from their heads' - This has got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

No...But I'm basing it on general humans!
They choose to ignore it, just like vegetarians ignore to eat meat...you simply just ignore it, but it's still not the norm...most humans have sex and most humans eat meat, simple as

Davie, you are disappointing me now. There is no such thing as a general human. The illusion that there is such a thing is the real opium of the people. Well, that and the illusion about the free will.

What are you about? How the hell would you know if somebody was celibate/a virgin or not? Do you seriously think they'd tell you?

'People who have shagged complete ugly slags and cannot remove the image from their heads' - This has got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

:D Are you a virgin? I'm guessing not if that avatar is you

Davie, you are disappointing me now. There is no such thing as a general human. The illusion that there is such a thing is the real opium of the people. Well, that and the illusion about the free will.

They don't call me Hitler Davie for nothing :D

It is me. But a lady never tells. A gentleman wouldn't ask!

Gentlemen have "evolved" since then and we ask :D
Hmm, I can see why you can't get a boyfriend...you need a chill out and find some kids to hang around with than hang around on a forum about Morrissey :p

Gentlemen have "evolved" since then and we ask :D
Hmm, I can see why you can't get a boyfriend...you need a chill out and find some kids to hang around with than hang around on a forum about Morrissey :p

I'm surprised you've managed to 'shag' so many people. Do they enjoy being patronised? I don't hang around with 'kids'. That would be rather strange at 26. Hmm...I don't remember saying whether I have a boyfriend/girlfriend or not. Your psychic gift has let you down. Again.

I'm surprised you've managed to 'shag' so many people. Do they enjoy being patronised? I don't hang around with 'kids'. That would be rather strange at 26. Hmm...I don't remember saying whether I have a boyfriend/girlfriend or not. Your psychic gift has let you down. Again.

Your 26...WTF, you look about 12!
God, even a 11 year old would look older than you!
Oh well....I don't care if you do or don't have one, I'm certainly not interested in ugly whinny women who seem to be on their period everyday.

Your 26...WTF, you look about 12!
God, even a 11 year old would look older than you!
Oh well....I don't care if you do or don't have one, I'm certainly not interested in ugly whinny women who seem to be on their period everyday.

Ah periods. The favourite 'joke' of the caveman.
Erm, thank f*** you're not interested. I'm not interested in Neanderthal men, so we're both in luck aren't we? You do realise telling a woman she looks younger than her real age isn't an insult? No? Thought not.

Back
Top Bottom