94 Mtv signing with Jake

Billy is a good friend, but I doubt he'd give me any money :lbf:

Well, if you're a really good friend to him, you'll never know. :p

But it IS ACTUALLY an error or, if you will, a LIE according to Pete Wylie; and he should know. See:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=990879

Really interesting, thanks. Wylie rather undercuts Josie's participation though, right? Saying she "only" did the words - it's a spoken word piece!

Still I hope he gets his co-writing credit and roylaties. Don't like to see anyone screwed over.

Why on Earth couldn't somebody be celibate??

Because men have willies and our needs have to be met....Women have "their bits" and their needs have to be met :D
There's not many celibate people in the world and I know why...because SEX IS AMAZING! People who don't do it are just simply virgins who are scared or people who have shagged complete ugly slags and cannot remove the image from their heads, mwhaha!

Really interesting, thanks. Wylie rather undercuts Josie's participation though, right? Saying she "only" did the words - it's a spoken word piece!

Still I hope he gets his co-writing credit and roylaties. Don't like to see anyone screwed over.

Hmm, I know what you're saying but I think the concept and writing the words and performing the backing are pretty important too - which appears to have been largely or entirely Pete Wylie. BTW it's a popular misconception that the woman speaking the words is Margi Clarke - as if she's the only Liverpuddlian woman!

Because men have willies and our needs have to be met....Women have "their bits" and their needs have to be met :D
There's not many celibate people in the world and I know why...because SEX IS AMAZING! People who don't do it are just simply virgins who are scared or people who have shagged complete ugly slags and cannot remove the image from their heads, mwhaha!

Oh I see. I wish I had the ability to see into other people's minds like you do.

He confirmed that this "celibate tale" was only a joke he had cracked upon the journalist. It's many years on.

Using the "celibate" word might have been a joke, but he did say (in the "Importance..." documentary for example) that he never got much sex in the past.

No I'm basing it on human instinct, luv

Not everyone is the same.
There are thousands of religious people (nuns, monks, lay people) who make a choice to be celibate and honour that vow. I'm not saying all people who make the vow honour it, but some do, so you can't say it's not a possible option.
And there are people that are asexual.

for your interest

Using the "celibate" word might have been a joke, but he did say (in the "Importance..." documentary for example) that he never got much sex in the past.

You should read Dave Haslam's comment about Morrissey posted by Uncleskinny in here

Not everyone is the same.
There are thousands of religious people (nuns, monks, lay people) who make a choice to be celibate and honour that vow. I'm not saying all people who make the vow honour it, but some do, so you can't say it's not a possible option.
And there are people that are asexual.

No...But I'm basing it on general humans!
They choose to ignore it, just like vegetarians ignore to eat meat...you simply just ignore it, but it's still not the norm...most humans have sex and most humans eat meat, simple as

How about simply being attracted to people who aren't necessarily interested in you? It happens, you know...

Back
Top Bottom