94 Mtv signing with Jake

No, just evidence...Why should I believe it? It could be a shit rumour for all I know

Because it's obvious. They lived together.

Where and for how long? :D

In Camden in the mid 90s. I don't know for how long but I've heard for a couple of months I think. Could have been longer. I don't know.

In Camden in the mid 90s. I don't know for how long but I've heard for a couple of months I think. Could have been longer. I don't know.

Well if I move in with Billy, does that instantly make me gay? :lbf:

No, just evidence...Why should I believe it? It could be a shit rumour for all I know

Only the shots you all know. But tell me why would they not be lovers if Moz and Jake were on all places together and living at the same house?

Mehh best mates! Good ole' drinking buddies, I shall keep an open mind until Mr Morrissey makes a statement, which he won't :lbf:

Does a man in his mid 30s move into a house with his best mate?

Bitch...Billy, I'm moving into yours to piss Emil off!

Why would that piss me off?

Does a man in his mid 30s move into a house with his best mate?

Why would that piss me off?

ayee! if Jake was in financial troubles and needed a rich mate to help out for a few months!

It would piss you off to know that weren't instantly a gay couple for living in the same house! I know blokes who share a house who aren't gay!

ayee! if Jake was in financial troubles and needed a rich mate to help out for a few months!

It would piss you off to know that weren't instantly a gay couple for living in the same house! I know blokes who share a house who aren't gay!

So you're saying that Morrissey was Jakes sugar daddy? :p

If you want to lie to yourself go ahead and keep believing in that.

Back
Top Bottom