So strange... I dreamt about M last night.

G

Gothy

You see... I'm a new Morrissey fan (a few months now) and I think it is strange that last night I had a long and involved dream about him.
I think it's strange because, up until now, I didn't find him attractive or appealing - but I LOVE his voice. I was fine with that, I didn't need to find him attractive to enjoy his work.

Well, that's why I thought it was strange that I had such a dream about him. This is how it went:

Morrissey decided to go back to school (some university somewhere) and he was in one of my classes. At first he seemed to dislike me... but eventually (and I don't remember how) he and I began "seeing" each other. Our relationship was physical (ah! what a dream... my fiancé was rather disappointed in me ;) and that part of the dream was pleasantly long. After our courtship I wanted him to meet my family. Well... at the dinner party some girl showed up and it turned out that he had cheated on me. I was hurt but angry and he started strangling me. That's when my mind took over because I didn't want to have a nightmare and it's not very interesting from then on.

I suppose they say that dreams aren't always what they seem... and Morrissey was probably symbolic of something else in my life. Oh well...

One interesting tidbit (or maybe two): In my dream he had an Irish accent and a bit of a belly. Hehehe...

-Gothy

> You see... I'm a new Morrissey fan (a few months now) and I¿ think it is strange that last night I had a long and involved¿ dream about him.¿ I think it's strange because, up until now, I didn't find him¿ attractive or appealing - but I LOVE his voice. I was fine with¿ that, I didn't need to find him attractive to enjoy his work.¿ Well, that's why I thought it was strange that I had such a¿ dream about him. This is how it went:¿ Morrissey decided to go back to school (some university¿ somewhere) and he was in one of my classes. At first he seemed¿ to dislike me... but eventually (and I don't remember how) he¿ and I began "seeing" each other. Our relationship was¿ physical (ah! what a dream... my fiancé was rather disappointed¿ in me ;) and that part of the dream was pleasantly long. After¿ our courtship I wanted him to meet my family. Well... at the¿ dinner party some girl showed up and it turned out that he had¿ cheated on me. I was hurt but angry and he started strangling¿ me. That's when my mind took over because I didn't want to have¿ a nightmare and it's not very interesting from then on.¿ I suppose they say that dreams aren't always what they seem...¿ and Morrissey was probably symbolic of something else in my¿ life. Oh well...¿ One interesting tidbit (or maybe two): In my dream he had an¿ Irish accent and a bit of a belly. Hehehe...¿ -Gothy

Dreams are just dreams.....

Back
Top Bottom