2011 Celebrity Death Pool

grim-reaper.jpg

Choose ten....

I hope Robert Mugabe will kick the bucket.

I was forced to move out because the landlord's brother had to return to London from Zimbabwe.

Who won last year's competition?

My predictions of extinction were bobbins:
1. Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi (the Lockerbie Bomber) He’s only 58 but should have dies in about November last year – so that’s 42 points easily bagged!
2. Fidel Castro - can't be long now
3. Kim Il Jong - North Korean President - Guaranteed 31 points
4. Thatcher - the kind people, have a wonderful dream
5. Richard Attenborough - not been well for some time
6. Peter Sallis - Wallace, not Gromit - he's the last of the last of the summer wine
7. Artie Lange - I'd never heard of him, but he's bloke who tried to stab himself to death in Jan 2010 - he’s only 42, so I’m holding out for a massive 58 points.
8. Nancy Reagan - go on, you thought she was gone already
9. Alex "Hurricane" Higgins - been living off surgical spirit for years (Died aged 61 - so a paltry 39 points for me :()
10. Kirsty Howard - the face of Kirsty's Appeal. She's only 15 years old... Given 6 weeks to live in 1999...

Subs bench
Mrs Robinson – She’s 60, but right now must be in a very terrible place (probably full of sodomites )​

Some have had a good year and I'll knock them off my 2011 list, to be replaced by some others that I'll keep my fingers crossed for:

1. Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi (the Lockerbie Bomber)
2. Fidel Castro
3. Kim Jong Il
5. Richard Attenborough
6. Peter Sallis
7. I'm going to replace the unsuccessful suicide bloke with Ian Brady - should have snuffed it years ago
8. Nancy Reagan
9. The Hurricane will be replaced with another walking ghost - Ronnie Biggs - not-so great train robber.
10. Kirsty Howard - the face of Kirsty's Appeal.

Fingers crossed for more than 39 points this year. Something to look forward to.

Dave

North Korea dictator

Dave, Kim Jong-il (金正日), not Kim Il Jong!

Last edited:
Re: How many times do I have to correct you?

Dave, Kim Jong-il, not Kim Il Jong! :rolleyes:

You corrected me on that last year - so I changed it for this year. The top list is a cut and paste from last year.

In terms of Robert Mugabe - surely he's safer than Alassane Ouattara - the 'winner' of the elections in the Ivory Coast. The previous president, and the army, are clinging on to power.

Ouattara is holed up on the first floor of the Golf Hotel in Ivorian capital of Abidjan while Gbagbo remains at the presidential palace. Ouattara has held Cabinet meetings in a tent on the hotel's lawn and is using the fax machine in the hotel manager's office to communicate with foreign embassies. The hotel is guarded by about 800 UN peacekeepers, who have encircled the site with coiled razor wire and guard the premises with white UN armored personnel carriers and security checks for visitors.[30]​
According to local UN mission chief Choi Young-jin, troops loyal to Gbagbo (about 3,000 militiamen according to an Ouattara spokesman[31]) have occupied the neighborhood surrounding the Golf Hotel and set up a blockade that is preventing UN trucks from bringing food, water and medicine to the hotel; UN trucks are sent each day but have been turned back every time. A spokesman for the local UN mission said that "We're still trying to find alternative ways in." Ouattara has a pirate radio station inside the hotel that broadcasts campaign songs, speeches from Ouattara, and statements by his spokesman. Technicians working for Gbagbo have been jamming the signal and so the station has been changing frequencies several times a day.[32][30]​

Dave

judging by your avvy,that sounds like a fantasy.

Nelson Mandela

Sir Patrick Moore

Jackie " I think I'll kill myself " London -tut,how could I forget her?

I'd say it's likelier that Billy would die this year than Jackie. Remember that her signature says "Note to self: it's illegal to stab people for being stupid" but she is not always able to control herself. Jackie is hardly a celebrity just because Billy always think of her.

Re:

I'd say it's likelier that Billy would die this year than Jackie. Remember that her signature says "Note to self: it's illegal to stab people for being stupid" but she is not always able to control herself. Jackie is hardly a celebrity just because Billy always think of her.

Good observation.

billy scissors is madly in love with Jackie London.

you calling me stupid?

Re:

I hope I die and people may cherish my crappy posts for as long as this site lives!

Who won last year's competition?

My predictions of extinction were bobbins:
1. Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi (the Lockerbie Bomber) He’s only 58 but should have dies in about November last year – so that’s 42 points easily bagged!
2. Fidel Castro - can't be long now
3. Kim Il Jong - North Korean President - Guaranteed 31 points
5. Richard Attenborough - not been well for some time
6. Peter Sallis - Wallace, not Gromit - he's the last of the last of the summer wine
7. Artie Lange - I'd never heard of him, but he's bloke who tried to stab himself to death in Jan 2010 - he’s only 42, so I’m holding out for a massive 58 points.
8. Nancy Reagan - go on, you thought she was gone already
9. Alex "Hurricane" Higgins - been living off surgical spirit for years (Died aged 61 - so a paltry 39 points for me :()
10. Kirsty Howard - the face of Kirsty's Appeal. She's only 15 years old... Given 6 weeks to live in 1999...

Subs bench
Mrs Robinson – She’s 60, but right now must be in a very terrible place (probably full of sodomites )​

Some have had a good year and I'll knock them off my 2011 list, to be replaced by some others that I'll keep my fingers crossed for:

1. Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi (the Lockerbie Bomber)
2. Fidel Castro
3. Kim Jong Il
5. Richard Attenborough
6. Peter Sallis
7. I'm going to replace the unsuccessful suicide bloke with Ian Brady - should have snuffed it years ago
8. Nancy Reagan
9. The Hurricane will be replaced with another walking ghost - Ronnie Biggs - not-so great train robber.
10. Kirsty Howard - the face of Kirsty's Appeal.

Fingers crossed for more than 39 points this year. Something to look forward to.

Dave
Aye you won - no-one else picked a winner at all!!

So I will stick to my original list with a couple of changes and cross my fingers...

Vera Lynn
Keith Richards
Christina Aguilera
Kerry Katona
Bruce Forsyth
Kelly Osbourne
George Bush snr
Mary-Kate Olsen
Ringo
THATCHER!!

I hope somebody Nuclear Bombs Emmerdale and kills off any of the surviving cast!

Back
Top Bottom