Dating Moz Solo

Fyi

Is there some sort of thread for dating here?! I'm fed up of going out with people who can't stand Morrissey/ The Smiths.

I'm afraid this is not a dating site.
However, if you live in London, you should go to the forthcoming The Smyths gig at Islington Academy on 8th January.

You might have a chance to talk to some women who love The Smiths and Morrissey. :thumb:

I think it's really strange to get some dates using the internet or even dating site - which is not the Solo's purpose, I do believe.

I'm fed up of associating with people who can't stand Morrissey/The Smiths period! Would love to actually meet some Morrissey fans in person one day. It'll be like stumbling into a parallel reality...

I'm fed up of associating with people who can't stand Morrissey/The Smiths period! Would love to actually meet some Morrissey fans in person one day. It'll be like stumbling into a parallel reality...

If you live in London it can't be too hard to meet other fans. Go to a tributeband gig or a quarrynight.

Hey Jackie...you are already taken by at least 10 people on Morrissey solo haha!
As for me, I am taken...sorry darlings ;) :D

Tags
cornieftw
Back
Top Bottom