Dating Moz Solo

I hate the word date. I don't think any men should pay for their date at restaurants, clubs and other places....equal rights and all that, right ladies? :D

I hate the word date. I don't think any men should pay for their date at restaurants, clubs and other places....equal rights and all that, right ladies? :D

Of course not, the woman should pay. :p

Of course not, the woman should pay. :p

I can see it happening now...

*Emil's date thanks Emil for treating her like a proper woman, not some jobless cheap woman who has no money* :lbf:

I can see it happening now...

*Emil's date thanks Emil for treating her like a proper woman, not some jobless cheap woman who has no money* :lbf:

If I only could find a date. But alas, it will never happen.

Anyone can go on a date, there's always someone more ugly and desperate than you are! Just how low you're going to lower your standards, though :D

Ive always found the better looking the guy,the uglier the willy(me being the exception of course) and my mates agree.Just thought Id mention it like..

My sloppy seconds,rhymes with Wacky Fundone

Who's Wacky Fundone? That's an interesting name. And your sloppy seconds? I thought you were gay.

You know, I initially heard 'Fundone' in my head pronounced the way it would be in Spanish, Fun-do-nay (I think the Ass vs Arse thread has invaded my brain...) and I didn't get it either until I'd read it through a few times. :D

could be kinky!

ohmygodwtf.jpg

How about you? Who are you going to hook up with? Or do you already have a mistress? :D

Head for the top, I say....maybe Uncle Skinny; now he is a silver fox!

But i am digging that kewpie doll in purple, he/she looks very flexible. They can nearly turn their head backwards!

I hope good fortune comes to you, sir....from Kewpie or whoever, it may be :lbf:

Tags
cornieftw
Back
Top Bottom