Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Thread: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

  1. #41
    Senior Member Uncleskinny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    On the moors
    Posts
    12,940
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 181
    Given: 81

    Default Re: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

    Quote Originally Posted by RorschachAndProzac View Post
    It's not really. I'm not sure you need to be so sarcastic, but anyone can come to this website and say anything. It doesn't make it true. Why are some people believed and others shot down the instant they open their mouths?
    Because I trust what he says. Simple as that.

    P.

    0 Not allowed!

  2. #42
    A Wicked Young Lady
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nick's cave
    Posts
    150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncleskinny View Post
    Because I trust what he says. Simple as that.

    P.
    Oh well then...it must be true.

    0 Not allowed!

  3. #43
    My secret's my enzyme. CrystalGeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Azusa Adjacent
    Posts
    29,152
    Blog Entries
    44
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 688
    Given: 372

    Default Re: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

    Bollshittington.

    0 Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by !Viva Hate! View Post
    Maybe Geezer can give us advice seeing as she is an upstanding citizen in her community, trusted confidant to her friends, is extremely intelligent and properly educated, & just generally has her shit together in ways we could never hope to?

  4. #44

    Default Re: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

    Quote Originally Posted by RorschachAndProzac View Post
    He doesn't.
    I wish you hadn't quoted that my mind was way ahead of my hands when typing.
    Oh well

    0 Not allowed!

  5. #45
    A Wicked Young Lady
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nick's cave
    Posts
    150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

    Quote Originally Posted by murder and desire View Post
    I wish you hadn't quoted that my mind was way ahead of my hands when typing.
    Oh well
    Ah, sorry. Do you mean because of the typo? I didn't even notice until you said that!

    0 Not allowed!

  6. #46

    Default Re: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

    Quote Originally Posted by RorschachAndProzac View Post
    Ah, sorry. Do you mean because of the typo? I didn't even notice until you said that!
    Yes, indeed the tantrum typo

    0 Not allowed!

  7. #47
    Senior Member Helen Bach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    731
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

    Walter is very upset that he appears to have caused a disagreement and says he will keep his "big gob shut in future" (if only).

    Happy Winterval to you all.
    See you in the new year.
    And thanks again to DavidT and crew for another year of Solo from me, him and him.

    0 Not allowed!

  8. #48

    Default Re: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Helen Bach View Post
    Walter is very upset that he appears to have caused a disagreement and says he will keep his "big gob shut in future" (if only).

    Happy Winterval to you all.
    See you in the new year.
    And thanks again to DavidT and crew for another year of Solo from me, him and him.
    Winterval?

    0 Not allowed!

  9. #49
    Hideous trait. PregnantForTheLastTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    9,427
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

    Quote Originally Posted by murder and desire View Post
    Winterval?
    Maybe that's what they call Festivus in England.

    I'm off to have Festivus drinks with my friend, whom I do not hate even though she's famous now.

    0 Not allowed!

  10. #50

    Default Re: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

    Quote Originally Posted by PregnantForTheLastTime View Post
    Maybe that's what they call Festivus in England.

    I'm off to have Festivus drinks with my friend, whom I do not hate even though she's famous now.
    No we call it Christmas,
    a few local authorities have tried the change the name of Christmas for fear of scaring the new natives and the deathly "right on".
    I say most people don't even think of xmas as a religious holiday anyway.
    Xmas in England is about, eating and drinking too much and gathering around the telly to watch The 'enders before falling asleep on the sofa and starting all over again.

    0 Not allowed!

  11. #51
    Senior Member Helen Bach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    731
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

    Winterval is a word designed to wind-up right wing racist, tabloid informed idiots.

    And it works very well.

    0 Not allowed!

  12. #52

    Default Re: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Helen Bach View Post
    Winterval is a word designed to wind-up right wing racist, tabloid informed idiots.

    And it works very well.
    if only

    0 Not allowed!

  13. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    69
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

    Default Re: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

    The Hale where the guy was shot is this one:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hale,_Halton

    The Hale where Morrissey was allegedly spotted in the PO is this one:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hale,_Greater_Manchester

    They're about 30 miles apart. The 'Halton' Hale is between Widnes and Liverpool Airport. It's historic but otherwise a bit grim. The 'Manchester' Hale is very well-to-do.

    [mbatey]

    0 Not allowed!

  14. #54
    Senior Member Barking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Not in Mozipedia.
    Posts
    1,829
    Blog Entries
    422
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 132

    Default Re: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

    Me and my low self-esteem (Hi Walter!) are in love with the Bollington Carbon Revolution! I can see totally someone whistling that neat little 3r's song while refurbishing the old toilet block!
    http://www.bollingtoncarbonrevolution.co.uk/
    Paw of Approval

    0 Not allowed!

  15. #55
    Senior Member Helen Bach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    731
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

    Spotted on Twitter yesterday:

    @specialhalfhour

    Woweeee my gf nearly died when she saw Morrissey at the petrol station in Bollington. He bought petrol and the Guardian. #shelovesmoz

    0 Not allowed!

  16. #56
    Senior Member Helen Bach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    731
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barking View Post
    Me and my low self-esteem (Hi Walter!) are in love with the Bollington Carbon Revolution! I can see totally someone whistling that neat little 3r's song while refurbishing the old toilet block!
    http://www.bollingtoncarbonrevolution.co.uk/
    Paw of Approval
    Walter is currently in Italy, but I'm sure when he returns (in about 24 hours) he will be delighted to know you're thinking of him.
    Love and curses.
    Helen.

    0 Not allowed!

  17. #57
    My secret's my enzyme. CrystalGeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Azusa Adjacent
    Posts
    29,152
    Blog Entries
    44
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 688
    Given: 372

    Default Re: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Helen Bach View Post
    Spotted on Twitter yesterday:

    @specialhalfhour

    Woweeee my gf nearly died when she saw Morrissey at the petrol station in Bollington. He bought petrol and the Guardian. #shelovesmoz
    I can't believe Morrissey's gonna miss the Rose Parade. I doubt he can get KTLA in Bollington. Stephanie Edwards and Bob Eubanks are the only channel to watch. And the Rose Parade floats foreshadow work for the year and recap last year. It's amazing. And it smells good. And you all think I'm crazy so I'll shut up now.

    0 Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by !Viva Hate! View Post
    Maybe Geezer can give us advice seeing as she is an upstanding citizen in her community, trusted confidant to her friends, is extremely intelligent and properly educated, & just generally has her shit together in ways we could never hope to?

  18. #58
    Senior Member Barking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Not in Mozipedia.
    Posts
    1,829
    Blog Entries
    422
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 132

    Default Re: Where does Morrissey live abouts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Helen Bach View Post
    Walter is currently in Italy, but I'm sure when he returns (in about 24 hours) he will be delighted to know you're thinking of him.
    Love and curses.
    Helen.
    I wouldn't call that "thinking of him" but...The other day I half dreamt that Walterego was in fact Jake Walters, and that he wanted to dip me in soy sauce and sell me to a Chinese restaurant. No hard feelings...

    Yes, Italy. I'm planning a trip to Italy myself (in case all of you mysterious well informed people want to stay away...). It's supposed to be noice n'all.

    0 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Long live los angeles, long live indie 103, long live morrissey
    By mozfatale in forum General Discussion archive 2011 (read-only)
    Replies: 437
    Last Post: May 15, 2011, 01:19 PM
  2. XFM Live Hour: Morrissey live @ Roundhouse
    By lapislazuli in forum Downloads / Bootlegs archive 2008 (read-only)
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: September 8, 2008, 12:14 AM
  3. Saturday Feb.19 "THESE HANDSOME DEVILS" --LIVE- MORRISSEY / SMITHS TRIBUTE -LIVE ON STAGE-
    By hangthedj in forum General Discussion archive 2005 (read-only)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 19, 2005, 01:52 AM
  4. Pony Club (former Morrissey support band, track on Morrissey's NME comp. etc.) live dates
    By Come Back To Cavan in forum General Discussion archive 2004 (read-only)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 5, 2004, 04:58 PM
  5. DJ Tall Paul he is a modern day hard-house DJ from the bad lands of Manchester or there abouts.
    By Andy I. in forum General Discussion archive 2003 (read-only)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 26, 2003, 12:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •