The Smiths - Unreleased Demos & Instrumentals [Bootleg Vinyl Rip]

I'm completely amazed by this record. I love the smiths! thanks for uploading it! I'm from buenos aires Argentina. I wish the smiths were still playing!

I've exhausted every option to try and figure out what movie the album cover picture is from, I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure it's Marilyn, correct? So, sorry for the annoying question but it's bugging me that I can't figure out what the pic is from. Thanks for any help.

Thanks to everyone bringing us these sounds and images!

I've exhausted every option to try and figure out what movie the album cover picture is from, I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure it's Marilyn, correct? So, sorry for the annoying question but it's bugging me that I can't figure out what the pic is from. Thanks for any help.

Thanks to everyone bringing us these sounds and images!

No, it's not Marilyn; I think Morrissey has slightly better and less obvious tastes than that. They do look somewhat similar though.

It's actually the British actress/singer Diana Dors, one of Morrissey's childhood obsessions. You may recognize the picture from when it was used as a backdrop during the Kill Uncle tour. She was also the cover star for The Smiths' Singles CD, albeit that was a different photograph.

Back
Top Bottom