Love?

Do you believe that love is real to you?

• Yes

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Mehh, I want to go back to sleep please

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
I either read or heard somewhere that Christmas is the number one time of the year that women are proposed to. I wonder if that accounts for the massively high divorce rate, the marriage just started out at the wrong time. :p

It is indeed, but alas my girlfriend's friend got proposed and she is only 17 and knew the boy for only a couple of weeks...She said, yes

It is indeed, but alas my girlfriend's friend got proposed and she is only 17 and knew the boy for only a couple of weeks...She said, yes

Why would anyone do such a thing?

I know....It doesn't seem like desperate times to get married, especially as 17 is a young age. They should understand that you firstly have to be boyfriend and girlfriend for a good few years before considering such a big and life changing path.

I know....It doesn't seem like desperate times to get married, especially as 17 is a young age. They should understand that you firstly have to be boyfriend and girlfriend for a good few years before considering such a big and life changing path.

How old is the guy? And I can't decide who is the biggest dumbass; the guy that asked or the girl that said yes.

Don't want to be all by myseEEEEEEEEEElf, anymOOOOOOOOOOOOre

I love Bridget!

Last edited by a moderator:
He is 21, I don't think he has any children...I think they are both attention seekers to be honest! Jackie, are you alone like Bridget Jones?

He is 21, I don't think he has any children...I think they are both attention seekers to be honest! Jackie, are you alone like Bridget Jones?

It won't last.

Of cause it won't...I think they both knew it too, so alas...it is already doomed.
True, I guess many of us have Morrissey quite close, I certainly do!

Of cause it won't...I think they both knew it too, so alas...it is already doomed.

So let's get married before it's too late! Yes, makes much sense. :p

No, none of us have a Morrissey close. We just have our fantasy about him close. He's forever and ever out of reach.

I love his irish hair

Back
Top Bottom