Love?

Do you believe that love is real to you?

• Yes

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Mehh, I want to go back to sleep please

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
It's not pathetic at all. I don't know whether I'd still feel indifferent in twenty years time but for now it doesn't really cross my mind. This is despite the fact that lots of the people I grew up with are now engaged/married/in long term relationships. I feel like I'm still a child - on the inside at least!

Its best to stay feeling that way,I feel the same.And I can still run fast.

In the immortal words of Miss Turner, "What's love got to do with it?" Love is a lovely derision of time and energy. But like time and energy it is expendable. You don't need love to survive. But you do need it to live. Unfortunately.

Bless her.She needs a man Davie,gay preferably,or insane.And she fancies you too!

Is there a man out there? for poor Jackie....?

What I need luv, is this very, very hot man!

0726-Julian-Assange-WikiLeaks.jpg_full_600.jpg

julian-assange-007.jpg

JulianAssange.jpg

Yes, I know he looks like a geek but I find that strangely attractive at the moment.

Pinky mouse!

What I need luv, is this very, very hot man!

Your timing is quite bad though. When you're in Sweden he's in London and when he'll be in Sweden you'll be back in London.

I've heard of his wikileaks and lack of condoms. The man sounds like a walking STD. You can do better Jacqueline L believe in yourself and merry f-ing xmas chick!

You sound like a therapist. I'm gonna go with my theory about you being jealous and wanting him to yourself.

23654_431620860199_680875199_5514830_8041387_n.jpg

“I've only been in love with a beer bottle and a mirror.” - Sid Vicious

Wasn't Sid tough? :thumb:

Love is like King Kong.

You know what I hate? That whole Christmas-is-romantic bullshit. :barf:

I either read or heard somewhere that Christmas is the number one time of the year that women are proposed to. I wonder if that accounts for the massively high divorce rate, the marriage just started out at the wrong time. :p

Back
Top Bottom