New Smiths Unreleased Demos

Son of a bitch. No "A fool such as I" this time either. When will I ever get to hear that one?!

ugh, i've been waiting for this too.

Moz covering The King? An entire song at that! Forget about it. I swoon by the mere thought of it.

If it is the ones I am thinking about,(which I am 99% sure) these have been shared as "Smiths Unreleased Instrumental 1" and Smiths Unreleased Instrumental 2" for years. But they are not The Smiths, it is two instrumental's from the Mirval Sessions. I have a factory pressed bootleg CD and 2 bootleg records, both LP's and CD have those exact same title for both. By them saying "Raw Demos" is right. You can barley hear them and they sound like crap.
Different lyrics, it is just fade outs, BBC sessions and the demo of THTRTC. The only thing that might be different is it might be the demo of "Shankly", "Vulgar Picture" and the instrumental of "Shoplifters". But it does not say Shoplifters is Instrumental so it is probably a BBC session or live. But those songs we all have and can be downloaded here.
I could be wrong, I hope I am, but I wouldn't count on it and I hope a lot of people didn't get burned.
Roky

found this image on ebay:
smithsdemos.jpg

can't wait for it to arrive.

i read it was deleted/erased before it ever really existed.

Yes. At first it was said the first few bars had been accidentlly erased and it was unusable.

Then I remember somebody saying they'd looked for it during the compilation of some reissues and couldn't find it at all.

So, if somebody has it, and of course somebody might, then they're keeping quiet about it.

I wonder if they are all colored vinyls no matter where your order was placed?

you never really know with boots.

the one on the right in the picture looks like it has black splatter reminiscent of the Revelations release which WAS randomly colored and not.

Back
Top Bottom