Morrissey "Two Lumps, Please" mug on eBay

Is that really official?

Because it looks bloody awful.

[mbatey]

Yes, they are official. They were sold on tour from 99-00.

I bought mine at the 1997 Smiths convention in Los Angeles. I was told these were from the Outside tour with Bowie, and that Morrissey hated the mugs and refused to let them be sold. The merchandiser unloaded their stock to whoever was selling them at the Smiths convention.

MozMug1.jpg

MozMug2.jpg

Is that really official?

Because it looks bloody awful.

[mbatey]

From Passions
  • Bowie Outside - - A "two lumps please" mug for the last two shows in Exeter and Cardiff only. View.
  • Maladjusted - The "two lumps please" mug from the 1995 shows in the UK were sold for 12$ in Petaluma and San Francisco. They were supposedly sold out after that, although it is not impossible that some were for sale on certain dates of the second leg of this tour.

Not sure when the convention was in 1997 that Beau speaks of but it must have been around the time of the Maladjusted North American tour.

This mug has been on my wanted list for a long time... but given the interest here I suspect I'm just one in a very long queue...

Dave

I forgot to put a bid on last night... some lucky so and so picked it up for £22 - a veritable bargain.

Anyone on here win it?

Dave

I bought mine in Destroyed, MI. for about $15 (if memory serves me). Can someone please make sure that I get the vegetarian eldercare menu?

complete steal, very happy

DSCN0326.jpg

DSCN0325.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom