Morrissey/Smiths party/get together....upcoming...

E

elizabeth-mary

Hello again.
I just wanted to make mention that if I can find some fans here on the East of the USA, or, some ppl. who are willing to travel, I would gladly have a party here. I have a friend with her own home & it is ok. It is easy to get to also b/c, the home is right off of the interstate. I will update you in the future. If anyone would like to set something up, please, email me. I would like to know if anyone is interested in this. Tx. in advance.

Re: An East Coast Party?

> I just wanted to make mention that if I can find some fans here¿ on the East of the USA, or, some ppl. who are willing to travel

Can you please tell us where, in the east, you'd be having this party?¿ I would gladly have a party here. I have a friend with her own¿ home & it is ok. It is easy to get to also b/c, the home is¿ right off of the interstate.

Any chance it's Interstate 95? :)¿ I would like to know if anyone is interested in this. Tx. in advance.

I'd be interested! Hey, all you Boston birthday party attendees, can I get a shout-out? (hehehe)

> Hello again.¿ I just wanted to make mention that if I can find some fans here¿ on the East of the USA, or, some ppl. who are willing to travel,¿ I would gladly have a party here. I have a friend with her own¿ home & it is ok. It is easy to get to also b/c, the home is¿ right off of the interstate. I will update you in the future. If¿ anyone would like to set something up, please, email me. I would¿ like to know if anyone is interested in this. Tx. in advance.
where are you located? in texas?

> where are you located? in texas?

No, sorry, I live in Gloucester County in NJ. (eekekkekke) :)!

Back
Top Bottom