How do i report threatening private messages?

Who wants to read the controversial PMs raise your hands!

pakistan-crowd-hands-up.jpg

Yeah, start a revolution Flax! :thumb: We want to read! We want to read!

Absolutely not. Absolutely not at all.

My job as a moderator is to look into these types of situations and see what has happened. In fact, if anything, I agree with your position of being chagrined. The point of putting people on ignore is so you don't even have to abide the possibility of getting messages or seeing posts from someone you may not agree with or like. That's what I have suggested. I'm not hiding anything or being inconsistent. Anyone can put anyone else on ignore. You can do that to her. I just want to see the forums flow.

P.

Blimey what a carry on

Last edited:
Just tell them to belt up and get a life.

Better let it go, although we deserve a sincere apology from JoanOfArc who is not going to post an apology.

:lbf: How many apologies have you ever offered anyone?
I remember how distraught Buzzetta was when you called him a silly sausage.

It shows what kind of internet user she is.
I'll put her on ignore for my peace of mind.

Are you still a moderator?
Can you put users on "ignore" and still be a moderator? :confused:

:lbf: How many apologies have you ever offered anyone?
I remember how distraught Buzzetta was when you called him a silly sausage.

Are you still a moderator?
Can you put users on "ignore" and still be a moderator? :confused:

:clap::clap:
I recall Jukebox Jury asking Kewpie to apologise for sending threatening PM's to members ''telling them'' not to reply to certain threads.
To my knowledge, no such apology ever materialised.:squiffy:

I must say that I'm amazed by how some people managed to turn everything into being about this Jukebox Jerry. Maybe we should start a game in the off topic section where someone mentions a random word and we'll see how many words it takes before it can be connected to Jukebox Jerry?

For example;
Flower -> Poppy -> Poppyday -> War -> Victims -> Jukebox Jerry

We would need a judge ofcourse who makes sure that it's not too far-fetched.

Could this be Solo's first drinking game.

Remember .....back in maybe January of 2008....
Solo was down for about two days.

I believe it was NRitH who either had the idea or actually did take a shot of (maybe it was whiskey) every time he hit "refresh" and the site was still down. :thumb::guitar:

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Remember .....back in maybe January of 2008....
Solo was down for about two days.

I believe it was NRitH who either had the idea or actually did take a shot of (maybe it was whiskey) every time he hit "refresh" and the site was still down. :thumb::guitar:

If I did that these days I'd have liver failure. Seriously, Morrissey needs to be papped.

Tags
buzzetta lurks i like lurking
Back
Top Bottom