Stupid question but, I don't know the answer so that is why I asked...

E

elizabeth-mary

Hi Everyone, I wanted to ask a few things. I am new to this chat since October 1998. I can honestly say my experience here is "interesting". (in the good sense though) Well, I have a few ?'s to ask b/c I am dumb not to know the answers. Hopefully, someone can help. Tx. in advance.

1) Does like everyone on this chat know 1 another personally or something? It just seems that way, esp. to a NEWCOMER like me. I mean, most ppl. here are really friendly but, it is hard to develop friendships then b/c, some ppl. don't talk with the newcomers.
2) Who are the ppl. that were chosen as "Apostles" for the ending portion of the video, "Introducing Morrissey"?
3) Where is Sandy Shaw now?
4) Is it really true that Morrissey is living with Alain in LA in a hotel?
5) Are there any fans here on the East Coast of the USA, like me? (I am from NJ)
6) Is there any plans in the works for a Morrissey/Smiths party in the East?

Tx. in advance, for your help. t/c & c/u.

> 1) Does like everyone on this chat know 1 another personally or¿ something? It just seems that way, esp. to a NEWCOMER like me. I¿ mean, most ppl. here are really friendly but, it is hard to¿ develop friendships then b/c, some ppl. don't talk with the¿ newcomers.¿ 2) Who are the ppl. that were chosen as "Apostles" for¿ the ending portion of the video, "Introducing¿ Morrissey"?¿ 3) Where is Sandy Shaw now?¿ 4) Is it really true that Morrissey is living with Alain in LA¿ in a hotel?¿ 5) Are there any fans here on the East Coast of the USA, like¿ me? (I am from NJ)¿ 6) Is there any plans in the works for a Morrissey/Smiths party¿ in the East?

Hello!! I can only help you on questions 1 and 4, since I too am a newcomer.
1) I have never met anyone on this chat but I have e-mailed one. I guess once you've been here awhile you get used to everyone so it seems like you know them.
4) I'm not sure if he lives with Alain, but I do know he lives in LA in a hotel...

Hope that helps a little.

Hi there. I guess I would be lumped into the "newcomer" group. I've been visiting this site only since January '99 or so. Everyone does seem to be quite personable with each other here. There's usually always something amusing going on here. Welcome aboard.

--also, is this a nice hotel that he is living in?

> --also, is this a nice hotel that he is living in?

From what I've seen, yes. =)

Hey there! I guess that I will attempt to answer your questions even though I think that you got insulted last time I wrote you (come on! it was a joke).

1) Does like everyone on this chat know 1 another personally or something? It just seems that way, esp. to a NEWCOMER like me. I mean, most ppl. here are really friendly but, it is hard to develop friendships then b/c, some ppl. don't talk with the newcomers.

I think that for the most part people on this board don't know each other. We are a very diverse crowd from all parts of the World (yet the Southern California crowd stands out for some reason).
There is no welcoming committee or anything like that, though. You kind of have start posting and people will start to recognize you after a while. Don't feel offended if people don't respond to you or anything. Just be yourself and have fun. BTW welcome to the board :)

2) Who are the ppl. that were chosen as "Apostles" for the ending portion of the video, "Introducing Morrissey"?

Me and my friends, I'm the guy that runs, hugs, and tackles him. Nah! These are fans that where lucky enough to get on stage during the two concerts when video was filmed. For the special feature at the end of the video, they compiled footage showing all the people that rushed the stage during both shows.

3) Where is Sandy Shaw now?

Good question….

4) Is it really true that Morrissey is living with Alain in LA in a hotel?

I maybe wrong, but last I heard he was living in LA, but not at a hotel. Boz (during his mini tour) was telling me how Morrissey owns a house in LA (this the first time I hear of a hotel). He said "it was amazing" with a "spectacular view of the city" (He went on to describe more details, but I forgot, alcohol you know heh heh). I used to have a friend that had a house in the Hollywood Hills around the places where he is always spotted and let me tell you that her house was like wow! So, I can just imagine his.

5) Are there any fans here on the East Coast of the USA, like me? (I am from NJ)

Yeah, of course. They had something in Boston for his birthday (I know… that is… what?? 300 miles away)

6) Is there any plans in the works for a Morrissey/Smiths party in the East?

Aren't you having a party at your friend's house??

click here

> From what I've seen, yes. =)

Okay, I thought I heard from someone that Morrissey bought a house in the Hollywood Hills. ??????????????????????????????????????????

> Okay, I thought I heard from someone that Morrissey bought a¿ house in the Hollywood Hills.¿ ??????????????????????????????????????????

Don't get me wrong...I'm not like a Morrissey expert or anything. I just know that my friend met him there (outside, of course) and I had read a previous encounter story stating the same place. I could be wrong though. If he does have a house in the hills, it should be really nice.

>1) Does like everyone on this chat know 1 another personally or¿ something? It just seems that way, esp. to a NEWCOMER like me. I¿ mean, most ppl. here are really friendly but, it is hard to¿ develop friendships then b/c, some ppl. don't talk with the¿ newcomers.

No most people do not know each other personally that I am aware of. I can't beleive you called this board friendly you really are a newcomer :)¿ 2) Who are the ppl. that were chosen as "Apostles" for¿ the ending portion of the video, "Introducing¿ Morrissey"?

Audience members that were given a free for all and encouraged to come up on stage as much as they wanted. Takes away from the sentiment when you realize how staged it was doesn't it?¿ 3) Where is Sandy Shaw now?

Don't know. But I do know that Morrissey isn't very fond of her anymore.¿ 4) Is it really true that Morrissey is living with Alain in LA¿ in a hotel?

No I doubt it.¿ 5) Are there any fans here on the East Coast of the USA, like¿ me? (I am from NJ)

I'm on the east coast and I'm sure others are also.¿ 6) Is there any plans in the works for a Morrissey/Smiths party¿ in the East?

Not that I know of.

> Don't get me wrong...I'm not like a Morrissey expert or¿ anything. I just know that my friend met him there (outside, of¿ course) and I had read a previous encounter story stating the¿ same place. I could be wrong though. If he does have a house in¿ the hills, it should be really nice.

Would it be the Sunset Marquis (sp?)?? That is were I met him years back and it seems that every time he had previously traveled to LA, that is were he stayed. It is very nice, it is located on the corner of Sunset and Alta Loma. Just speculation.

> Would it be the Sunset Marquis (sp?)?? That is were I met him¿ years back and it seems that every time he had previously¿ traveled to LA, that is were he stayed. It is very nice, it is¿ located on the corner of Sunset and Alta Loma. Just speculation.

You are too smart. =) (SMH)

Ooooooooo Saaaandeeeeeeeee

> 3) Where is Sandy Shaw now?

Don't know the address, but I did see her on the telly the other day. She was in a programme about smoking, talking about how fab it was to suck on a fag way back when .... yeehaw

> You are too smart. =) (SMH)
Thank you sooo much for the sarcasm. Have a beautiful day!

> Thank you sooo much for the sarcasm. Have a beautiful day!

Hey, wait a minute!!!!!!! There was no sarcasm intended!! I'm not one of those people who respond to everything in sarcasm, I was being honest! Geez...

> Hey, wait a minute!!!!!!! There was no sarcasm intended!! I'm¿ not one of those people who respond to everything in sarcasm, I¿ was being honest! Geez...

Um . . .okay . . .cheers

> Hey, wait a minute!!!!!!! There was no sarcasm intended!! I'm¿ not one of those people who respond to everything in sarcasm, I¿ was being honest! Geez...

Going back to previous posts, are we talking about the same hotel possibly?? Oh, I am definetly NOT a Morrissey expert either, just trying to share the liitle info that I might have.

Ahi nos vidrios . . .

> Going back to previous posts, are we talking about the same¿ hotel possibly?? Oh, I am definetly NOT a Morrissey expert¿ either, just trying to share the liitle info that I might have.¿ Ahi nos vidrios . . .

I'm pretty sure. That's where people have met him. The one off Sunset, right? It's really posh looking. I remember I was in the neighborhood and I drove by. It looks really nice.

Re: I'm In New Jersey!

> Okay. I'll shut up now.

No, don't shut up. Where? I live in Gloucester County. Email me.

> I'm pretty sure. That's where people have met him. The one off¿ Sunset, right? It's really posh looking. I remember I was in the¿ neighborhood and I drove by. It looks really nice.

ok, you said it was the SMH (and villas), if he's staying there he's using a new alias 'cos I called. Also, that place not look posh at all. I think the reasons celebs like it is because it's understated on the outside.

> ok, you said it was the SMH (and villas), if he's staying there¿ he's using a new alias 'cos I called. Also, that place not look¿ posh at all. I think the reasons celebs like it is because it's¿ understated on the outside.

The reason I said it was "posh" was because of how it is on the inside. I was reading this thing on hotels in hollywood and they described the amenities. From the outside, it looks normal, which would, as you said, attract celebrities.

Back
Top Bottom