Face it: Moz is done touring

If he is done with it I am very at peace with it. Although I don't think he is.

Are you? But then you've missed your shot at paying for a ticket... ;)

Right you are! It slipped my mind... ;)

Oh you have no idea. Sure, being backstage is always nice, but we rotate and some of the tasks are nasty. Some people don't get that if I say "don't sit here, it's an emergency exit" it's not a option, it actually means get the hell out of here or I'll throw you out. So you pay with your soul. That's why I'm not working there now.

Oh you have no idea. Sure, being backstage is always nice, but we rotate and some of the tasks are nasty. Some people don't get that if I say "don't sit here, it's an emergency exit" it's not a option, it actually means get the hell out of here or I'll throw you out. So you pay with your soul. That's why I'm not working there now.

I can see that. :)

bored now

Moz - pls pls pls. Stop. It is not 1991 anymore. Those of us that used to jump and scream are now 40. And you have not evolved at all. Weller has evolved. Blur has evolved. You have not. And I am bored now...

And all of these rehashed releases - so aweful. No idea if its you or the record label, but it is just aweful that I have East West on 4 different releases...BC it is just aweful.

Reco:

Hire a new team of musicians and writers and try to be relevant.

OK - all the crazied Moz appologists attack!

Re: Bored Now

He needs to tour. In my pants. :cool:

Re: Bored Now

Hmmmm. Wouldn't blame him if he did just give it up. He's done all he can do. Anything else he does in the future will just be treading familiar ground I wouldn't want to do that.
Although he seems the sort to do a formal "farewell tour", or a handful of farewell shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he'd like us to hae that bad taste in the mouth

I am finally at peace with the thought he'll never tour again. Are you?

What a load of old B****X

Of course he'll be back! My guess is sometime later this year, he loves performing, just needs to give himself lots of breaks and rests in between.:)

What makes you think that, Sparkle Boy? Personally I think there's a substantial chance he'll tour again, although maybe not until late this year/early 2012. He should take as much of a break as he needs. Obviously it'd be his choice entirely if he were to stop touring at this point, but for purely selfish reasons it'd be good to have at least another small tour.

Tags
retire touring
Back
Top Bottom