Morrissey, Gene, homosexuality & Facts

T

Trevor L. Darius

Ok, let's get a few things straight that have been bugging me for some time now. Morrissey is a homosexual (no prejudice - plenty of my least favourite male solo artists are nonces), with those in the know fully aware that he spent a great deal of his younger days bumming skinheads round the back of venues that he and his band played. There are pointers in his lyrics and the way he behaves, so why does he swan around denying it? It's about time he faced up to who he is and put himself out of everyone else's misery.

Second fact - he keeps trying to get Gene to be his support act on some (probably fictional) forthcoming tour, but those boys have a little more sense, both musical and general, and have told him to stick it. It's not surprising therefore that Morrissey has now turned to some Spanish one trick pony as a potential support stiff.

Third fact - Morrissey, please retire gracefully. and whilst you're at it, trop the security boys, er, sorry, guards. It's sad.

T

if all thats true, i for onewont be listening to Moz anymore as he has deceived his fans. i am so saddened by this news.

sx-x

> if all thats true, i for onewont be listening to Moz anymore as he has
> deceived his fans. i am so saddened by this news.

> sx-x

Oh come on grow up luv.

> Oh come on grow up luv.

i think that is unfair. i have liked all his music andsingles but if he is gay then he has let us all down dont you think? i am certain that the majority of his fans wuill be very very sorry to hear this news and will feel like me.

sx-x

> i think that is unfair. i have liked all his music andsingles but if he is
> gay then he has let us all down dont you think? i am certain that the
> majority of his fans wuill be very very sorry to hear this news and will
> feel like me.

> sx-x

Are you homophobic or something ?

Play nice.

> Are you homophobic or something ?

> Play nice.

Sue has a point surely? Music is about honesty and the laying bare of the soul, so if this is true (and I have heard other people speak of it) then there are plenty of people who have been deceived by Morrissey. Homophobia doesn't come into it. I guess I'm with you Sue, and will sort through my record collection tonight accordingly.

> Sue has a point surely? Music is about honesty and the laying bare of the
> soul, so if this is true (and I have heard other people speak of it) then
> there are plenty of people who have been deceived by Morrissey. Homophobia
> doesn't come into it. I guess I'm with you Sue, and will sort through my
> record collection tonight accordingly.

erm I think you will find Morrissey is one of the most honest songwriters you will hear, you are suffering from the same delusions as those who think the National Front Disco is racist. I couldn't care less about Morrissey's sexuality, although there are enough hints for anyone to work it out.

'I don't owe you anything' - you can say that again fella.

Please tell me where in his lyrics has Moz stated that he is and shall forever remain a heterosexual? Most of his lyrics are totally gender-ambiguous and that's part of the beauty. Don't tell me you've conceived the image of heterosexual Morrissey from his lyrics. Please don't, as that would make me feel like I've overestimated the intelligence of the world once again.

Besides, what makes you claim that a lyricist cannot take different roles in his lyrics? Playwrights, poets and novelists have been doing it forever, why can't musicians? In my honest opinion Morrissey is usually at his very best when he observes the world through different perspectives than his very own.

What he does in his personal life is totally not our business and completely without relevance to his greatness as a writer/performer.

Or are you boycotting Rock Hudson movies as well?

t.
n/p: Sigur Ros - 'Svenf-g-Englar'

Hey Sue

It's not like you'd ever get the chance to sleep with him, so what difference does it make? How is it unfair?? What Morrissey does in the privacy of his own home is his business only, not yours. If the majority of his fans are as homophobic and narrow-minded as you think, then it's truly a sad day.

> i think that is unfair. i have liked all his music andsingles but if he is
> gay then he has let us all down dont you think? i am certain that the
> majority of his fans wuill be very very sorry to hear this news and will
> feel like me.

> sx-x

> sx-x

oH mY gOD!!! Sue, I am actually embarassed that you come on here as a Morrissey fan . I have been following Moz for more years than I care to remember and by and large his fans are quite an enlightened bunch . If you are only just coming to terms with the fact that Morrissey is gay then heaven help us.
Personally, I think his and anyone elses sexuality is their business and they have no duty to keep me informed.Primarily I am a music fan.
A lot of people prefer to keep their sexuality to themselves and that is fine.
There are so many bigots out there and the Tosspot who started this thread in the first place is a prime example.

Quite simply Sue -IT DOESN'T MATTER.

You're joking, right?? You must be.

Well whether you are or not, your comment is hysterically funny.....

Next thing you'll tell me is George Michael is gay

To save you from future shocking traumatic revelations, this should help you purge your video, music, and book collections...

http://www.also.org.au/outreach/celebs1.htm

The ugliness of Morrissey being gay is within you.

> sx-x

Sue, Reelaroundthecorner and Trevor = same (misguided) person

Re: Hey Rimjob

Shut your ass up alright? your a rimjob and a half. Your probably out pumpin the neighbors cat as we speak sharpshooter?? get a clue nuttsack,no one gives a hoolie hoo hoo about youie you you. so,from me to you: fugg you!!!

Re: Morrissey and homosexuality

I'm sorry, I just CANNOT BELIEVE this. How the f*** can you come out with such a thing: deceived, disappointed etc, like being gay is dirty and wrong? Bloody hell, of course it isn't, and as far as music is concerned, does it matter?

And he certainly hasn't deceived anyone, his lyrics are ambiguous. Morrissey is gay, there's NO problem with that, except that I'm a straight woman!!!!!!!

I love you Moz, whatever you are. Shame on you homophobes.

> Second fact - he keeps trying to get Gene to be his support act on some
> (probably fictional) forthcoming tour, but those boys have a little more
> sense, both musical and general, and have told him to stick it. It's not

lead singer of gene martin rossiter is best mates with jonny brigewood. jonny bridgwood is moz's former bassist. he's the one that filled in for gary day while gaz was off taking heroin

some real bad shit went down between bridgewood and moz.

of course brigewood told rossiter about what happened

rossiter could give a toss about morrissey.

> sx-x

You knob. You're obviously the same person as Trevor and Reelaroundthecorner. I know this because there is an immediate lack of style and wit in your writing.

Peace

X

Re: Morrissey, Gene, homosexuality & Facts........................

morrissey isn't gay and i should know because he's with me