These Charming Men - The Village, Dublin Sat Oct 16th

I am a Ghost

front.jpg

Enjoy. I'll be at an unhappy birthday party on the other side of the Liffey. :(

Uncleskinny will be DJ'ing a set before These Charming Men.
This is his third time DJ'ing in Ireland...

BTW - I'll be there also!

Last edited:
Just in the door the lads were fantastic tonight. Highlights for me were The Queen is Dead Bigmouth and Irish Blood (nearly brought the house down) Thanks Lee Gav and Des for a great night out.

Great to see UncleSkinny all the way from Yorkshire spinning the discs before the lads came on. Bit of everything Jet Boy by the Dolls but George Formby song was class. So if women like them like men like those why dont women like me:)

Mr Ghost goinghome punky delightful company as always. The pleasure the privilage was mine

Time for bed

Until the next time

cossy

Just in the door the lads were fantastic tonight. Highlights for me were The Queen is Dead Bigmouth and Irish Blood (nearly brought the house down) Thanks Lee Gav and Des for a great night out.

Great to see UncleSkinny all the way from Yorkshire spinning the discs before the lads came on. Bit of everything Jet Boy by the Dolls but George Formby song was class. So if women like them like men like those why dont women like me:)

Mr Ghost goinghome punky delightful company as always. The pleasure the privilage was mine

Time for bed

Until the next time

cossy

Charming to catch up again, cossy, and with the rest. Agreed that this was one of the most confident and strong sets ever, and that's saying something. Stretch Out and Wait was hypnotically lulling, Why Don't You Find Out for Yourself stirring, and on and on. Uncleskinny's pre-gig selection included some rare intriguing covers; overall an excellent mood-setter.

Great on each count; best to all.

goinghome

Charming to catch up again, cossy, and with the rest. Agreed that this was one of the most confident and strong sets ever, and that's saying something. Stretch Out and Wait was hypnotically lulling, Why Don't You Find Out for Yourself stirring, and on and on. Uncleskinny's pre-gig selection included some rare intriguing covers; overall an excellent mood-setter.

Great on each count; best to all.

goinghome

I should have hung around a little longer, but tiredness and booze kicked in. Great to meet everyone - the band just get better and better, and it was a great night all round. The joint was absolutely heaving, a testament to the quality of the entertainment.

P.

Last edited:
Indeed. A great night was had by all. Punky slept well and then took an early train from Kingsbridge to his home in the country...

Stay Handsome!

I am sorry to have missed it. I messed up with the flights and dates so had to fly back to blighty a couple of days ago. Maybe next year...

Missed you all.

Back
Top Bottom