yet another silly reference to Smiths listeners as "depressed"

I

irksome-ivan

I was watching this klutzo, hyper-retarded, pre-pubescent movie on the USA network, called, "Dead Man's Curve." Another spin on the whole, if your college roomate commits suicide or dies, you get an automatic 4.0 myth. Anyway, in the movie, this guy is speaking with a therapist about his troubled roomate and is quizzing her on signs of prospective suicide. In one instance she asks him if the roomate has been listening to any depressing music. He say's, "like what?" She rattles of this list that goes something like this, "Suzanne Vega, The Cure, The Smiths...." Instantly, I became irked. Yes, I said irked.....that would fit my character wouldn't it? I am so tired of this sterotype. Belligerent ghouls run USA network, SPINELESS BASTARDS!!

your right

yeah you are right. Its stupid. But what does it matter if some fool that wrote a movie thinks all smiths listeners are depressed. It dosen't really matter. They are foolish. If you are depressed so what. Personally i think that what i feel about myself and how i look at life effects me and i couldn't care less if some idiot thinks everyones depressed. @#!!! that guy. It dosen't matter in the least what he thinks. Think about it. He dosen't run your life, you do. To hell with him. -ERIK

Back
Top Bottom