Bona Drag Promos - any thoughts?

Can we stop the fake/non-fake debate now? ;)

What else do we have to talk about?

OK, lets assume they are genuine :thumb: - why is there only one source for them? And how has that person sold 6 in a week?

Dave

I have one on the way from the same seller. Looks good IR.:thumb:
I also have a EILS promo on the way as well. The pix one not the white and black one. Still looking for one of those.

that "real" one doesn't have a UPC code.

I just arrived home and this was waiting for me.
100% authentic.
Can we stop the fake/non-fake debate now? ;)

Forgive me I.R.,

From the pictures you posted I can clearly see that on the actual disc it does say "NOT FOR RESALE, PROMO USE ONLY" (if i am not mistaken), on the reverse of the card (the second picture from left) the words are far too small for me to see them. Does it say anywhere the usual promo only and so on.
Thanks a million :thumb:
Cheers Moz

Forgive me I.R.,

From the pictures you posted I can clearly see that on the actual disc it does say "NOT FOR RESALE, PROMO USE ONLY" (if i am not mistaken), on the reverse of the card (the second picture from left) the words are far too small for me to see them. Does it say anywhere the usual promo only and so on.
Thanks a million :thumb:
Cheers Moz

Close-ups of disc and rear cover (sorry, they are slightly out of focus)...

Right then, I'm convinced... off to pick up his next one... bugger... non listed... in fact he has no items listed anymore... bugger...

Guess he's retired after such a profitable week :lbf:

C'est la vie - he who snoozes, looses - I suppose.

Dave

Right then, I'm convinced... off to pick up his next one... bugger... non listed... in fact he has no items listed anymore... bugger...

Guess he's retired after such a profitable week :lbf:

C'est la vie - he who snoozes, looses - I suppose.

Dave

Well, I guess it can go either way Dave.
You might pick it up for £5 to £10 in a few weeks or you might never see it again, who knows? ;)

Cheers,

I.R.

The promo looks authentic.

What bugs me is these should be in radio stations doing what they were meant to do: promote the album. Instead of being sold on Ebay by the same person...

Stephane

The promo looks authentic.

What bugs me is these should be in radio stations doing what they were meant to do: promote the album. Instead of being sold on Ebay by the same person...

Stephane

Exactly - hence my Billy Liar post the other day - this chancer has intercepted the undertaker's calendars and kept the money for the stamps :D

Dave

that "real" one doesn't have a UPC code.

Neither does the picture EILS promo. I just got one in the mail today sealed.

is it the same, with the not for re:sale in the info?
I didn't open it, but the back sleeve says the exact same thing as what IR posted. "Not to be sold, transferred, altered, or copied (including burning or uploading to the internet)

Just picked up a Bona Drag promo on Vinyl Exchange so one from another source has arrived. That makes the 7th copy sold on the internet that I know of. They also have a EDILS promo right now for 30pds.

Last edited:
Just picked up a Bona Drag promo on Vinyl Exchange so one from another source has arrived. That makes the 7th copy sold on the internet that I know of. They also have a EDILS promo right now for 30pds.

It's good to see that it went to a solo-ist. I'd seen it a couple of days ago, but I still think it will come down in price (famous last words)

Our ever resourcesful ebay seller is back though with his 7th http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Morrissey-Bon...?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item3a5f64052c

Dave

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If I would have seen that I might have passed. I searched high and low to see if another one would show up. It is a gamble I know but I hope many of them don't turn up. If they are as previlant as "Ringleaders.." "Quarry.." I am going to feel stupid. My thought is that so far only two sources have the disc and the record has been out for a week. You would think more would have poped up now since they are given out in advance. Only time will tell. I have seen too many disc pass me by on ebay (ie No One Can Hold A Candle To You). You have to roll the dice these days. I would like to have a CD-R instead because you know those are rare. But the CD format is getting to be a lost art everything is sent digital these days. I shouldn't feel that bad if they turn out to be common since the CD is $29 and the vinyl is $47 according to my local record stores.

I noticed that Bona Drga promo the very first day they put it up for sale on the web , was seriously considering of buying it but I was put off by the fact that it had to be a "registered" postage so too much in the end for me , still. I also noticed that Every...single promo went in a couple of days only from £ 40 to £ 30..

Back
Top Bottom