Lady Gaga in meat...shame on you Morrissey

I used to like her, but sometimes she gives me second-hand embarrassment from trying so hard to be shocking.

i'm a vegetarian and i have friends who eat meat. i don't see why this should be any different with Moz and Gag. afterall, Morrissey does wear leather shoes and belts, so he's not even as strict as me.

i just feel bad that all that meat now has hepatitis

Could be worse. She could have labelled one billion people a "subspecies".

Image_Beatles_Butcher_Album_Cover_001k.jpg

Not so very original, maybe.

He loves her even more than he did before. She's making people say "Ewww! Meat! That's Sick!"

"If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats or the uncovered meat?" Sheikh Taj el-Din al-Hilali said. "The uncovered meat is the problem. If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab, no problem would have occurred."

Am I the only one who thinks that it could be a statement about wearing fur? It's dead animals just as much as wearing their meat. However when she went on Ellen she did not mention this. Either way, I love Lady Gaga's music and appearance. Maybe all these haters around are looking for too much meaning into everything she does (well, so they can use a lack thereof against her).
I don't think she has ever stated she wanted to be original. It's clear she is drawing inspiration from everything around her, be it Grace Jones, be is Roisin Murphy, be is Madonna. Even if she appears like an art student, who cares? She's definitely different around the scene and entertains.
I also eat meat, and I'm a Morrissey fan. Are there still people who are so obtuse as to say that if you don't obey the ten commandments of Morrissey you're not a true fan?

I see no reason for this post, but they are empty seasons.

"The remains of a meat dress after the removal of detachable skirt à la Bucks Fizz"

http://cteditions.posterous.com/29447851

Linder Sterling dressed with meat in 1982.
And do not compare to Linder with Lady Gaga. Don't make the mistake, please

Tags
her concert was fabulous
Back
Top Bottom